If the Homosexuality Question Was a Horse, Would it Be Beaten To Death Yet?

Who's Sick of Talking About Homosexuality All the Time?

• I am

• I'm not

• Didn't Paul talk about this or something?

Results are only viewable after voting.

BigMike835

Feb 16, 2007
✟7,828.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is in response to the idea of making a Poll on this subject as posted on my other thread.

Maybe we could have a section of CF dedicated to all sexual sin debate so everyone that's insecure in their sexuality (whatever team you may be on) can go there and make each other feel ashamed of yourselves and each other! Then the rest of us can talk about something else!

In such a section would be questions relating to:

a) Homosexuality
b) Birth Control
c) Abortion
d) Polygamy
e) Lust
f) College Parties
g) Christina Aguilera

But seriously, folks. The same stuff is being said in EVERY homosexuality thread. I don't want to have to dig 3 pages back to find a subject I care about and could hear something new on!

:doh: :prayer:

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This is in response to the idea of making a Poll on this subject as posted on my other thread.

Maybe we could have a section of CF dedicated to all sexual sin debate so everyone that's insecure in their sexuality (whatever team you may be on) can go there and make each other feel ashamed of yourselves and each other! Then the rest of us can talk about something else!

a) Homosexuality
b) Birth Control
c) Abortion
d) Polygamy
e) Lust
f) College Parties
g) Christina Aguilera

But seriously, folks. The same stuff is being said in EVERY homosexuality thread. I don't want to have to dig 3 pages back to find a subject I care about and could hear something new on!

:amen:
Dont forget Britney Spears and Anna Nicole though! ;)

I agree, the repetition of this topic is to the point of nauseating.

Everytime I see a new thread, it's like...:doh:

Reactions: UberLutheran
Upvote 0
£

£amb

I'm torn in half on this one.

There are certain subjects that keep coming up to the point that it is beaten dead. Some truely want to discuss the issue, and create threads in hopes of having a discussion. Of course, I can't speak for everybody that starts a thread and their intentions.

Maybe there needs to be a sub-forum just for this subject.

But then the other half of me says that this is what this forum was designed for. This is the only area where these subjects can be discussed. Why keep moving the topics around? If you don't want to see or respond to the threads created, then don't do it. You can simply bump up some threads from the bottom, Or create some of your own threads that you wish to discuss, and keep them at the top.

Just my thoughts....:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
something like this?
horse.gif

tulc( ;) )

Reactions: UberLutheran
Upvote 0

UberLutheran

Feb 2, 2004
✟20,440.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It can be called "I'm Right And You're Wrong" and the topics therein can be Homosexuality, Abortion, Contraception, Polygamy, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Anna Nicole Smith, Tom Cruise and his wife what's-her-name, Biblical Interpretation, Mary, and My Denomination Is Better Than Yours (And Here's Why), etc.

Of course, that's pretty much going to shut down Christian Philosophy and Ethics — but can you imagine a whole day without a Homosexuality topic? :thumbsup: :clap:

Upvote 0

Joanus

Jan 28, 2007
✟15,274.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens

a) Homosexuality
b) Birth Control
c) Abortion
d) Polygamy
e) Lust
f) College Parties
g) Christina Aguilera

:idea: Yep, good idea.

But you left out Angelina Jolie (and that opens up a whole new can of worms :eek: not mentioned here yet). ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums