• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I spent over a week at a behavioral health hospital

Nov 3, 2017
Anonymous
✟8,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was released today. Please keep me in your prayers. I'm still having nightmares and evil dreams. I can't sleep well. I need my faith to become stronger than it's ever been before. I feel depression, fear, anxiety but I know God is watching me and He loves me. I know all you members on here are sweet people. Thanks for having this site.

Last edited:

gloriousday2006

Jul 8, 2017
Fargo
✟31,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I was released today. Please keep me in your prayers. I'm still having nightmares and evil dreams. I can't sleep well. I need my faith to become stronger than it's ever been before. I feel depression, fear, anxiety but I know God is watching me and He loves me. I know all you members on here are sweet people. Thanks for having this site.

I am praying for you!! You are right, God loves you! I hope you have a speedy recovery. When my religious OCD started I was having nightmares as well. I know they can be very traumatic, but the Lord is always with you.

If you ever need someone to talk to, please message me.

God bless you!

Upvote 0

nutsofacto

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2018
Las Cruces, New Mexico
✟25,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
HANG IN THERE WITH YOUR LOVING FATHER AND HE WILL BE FAITHFUL TO YOU YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND DELIGHTEDLY WELCOME YOU TO PARADISE. Please consider listening to something soothing as you sleep (I like the sounds of a rainforest!) (I was in the Amazon and loved the sounds) Something quiet but uplifting. And of course be sure you have a same-sex bible-believing friend whose life reflects his Christianity and for sure find a welcoming bible-believing church that you can get involved with to be able to minister to others (even if you start out as greeter!) as that is very healing. Enough of a lecture from this 80 y/o ex-sailor and very successful psychiatric social worker who prays you will soon be much better!!! Andmay GOd bless you! nutsofacto (doclaire@hotmail.com)

Upvote 0