✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Thanks Godsgirl,
I kinda get where your coming from, and that verse was helpfull. Ithink in terms of faith Ifeel stronger this time round. Last time felt hurt and let down by God...i still did a little this time but i got past that part quicker. Its dealing with people that I'm struggling with this time. and leaving the house. Its been over a week and so far with the exception of my husband taking me to his parents to look after me while he was out, the only time I've left the house has been to go to the doctor, hospital or pharmacy.
I just feel so empty...

A week is a very, very short time. Be kind to yourself, Finn, and don't do more than is possible. This will take months, if not years, to learn to deal with, not just days.

God be with you. :hug:

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I had five children ....when I got pregnant with my sixth child I went through a miscarraige. I went through labor and felt my body release the child only after a few months of pregnacy....I was outside with my children around me when this happened...I had not even been to a doctor yet...crying....sorry...

my husband and I buried our baby next to a river...and I planted a rose bush above the grave....I could not even find what looked like a baby ...but knew that she would be waiting for my husband and me up in heaven....When I said this to my husband he started to cry....I named her emily...but don't know if she was a girl or not...it will be a surprise when we get to heaven....I went on to have another child....

These things do happen.....its hard...very hard...

I am very sorry for your loss. I just wanted to say, though, that before my daughter was born, I knew she was a girl.

If you have called your child Emily, then that is because you know she is a girl; mothers know.

God be with you.

Upvote 0

Godsgirl79

Oct 12, 2011
Somewhere under the rainbow
✟15,440.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
It sound like you might be having some depression. I don't know how you feel about medication, but I suffer from depression a lot and medication really helps me. That is something you could talk to your doctor about if it's something that you think you might be interested in.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
It sound like you might be having some depression. I don't know how you feel about medication, but I suffer from depression a lot and medication really helps me. That is something you could talk to your doctor about if it's something that you think you might be interested in.

Talking to a doctor may well be a good idea, but I don't think this is depression. It looks to me far more like the natural grief of a mother mourning her two children.

There is a lot of similarity but grief and depression are not quite the same thing.

Upvote 0

Finn88

Sep 30, 2006
✟15,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks ladies, I don't think I am depressed, though I felt like i was working hard at getting there a week or so ago. There is a history of depression in my family so its something that Im constantly aware of being a possibility and Im not adverse to medication as a concept. I think though, Im slowly getting there.

Upvote 0