• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I have hodgkins lymphoma (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Anyway so we took my mother home and we went for a drive without her and we put the CD on in the car and one of the tracks was called "Hope"

When that track came on I made A REAL SUDDEN DECISION. I decided to ring my old schoolfriend and invite her to come to a garden centre restaurant with us on my birthday to celebrate being clear of cancer. I decided to go forward in faith and hope. She is a lovely Christian and she said she was so touched to be asked and then she said that she would pay for it - in thanksgiving to the Lord.

I was amazed again.

My mother comes into it about here so I will leave that for the next instalment. I was so so so so happy at that stage and feeling so good about tomorrow and the future

LOL! What a daring daughter of the Most High you are.......it appears that God's steadying, calming, and prompting hand is upon you for you to step into a new chapter like this......fearlessly.

What a blessing that you called your friend, and that SHE'S gonna pay for it and it will be a celebration of your birthday, AND so much more.....God is just a'smilin' on you dear heart
greenstars.gif

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well it was just so so good brinny and I just felt inside of me that I would be healed and have a future. I have not really felt that before. And I was soooo happy.

But then I suddenly realised that my family ought to be invited to celebrate with us on my actual birthday which was the day we arranged with my friend and a day when normally my brother is free as well.

So I rang my mother and invited her and was soooo happy - but she was like a totally misery guts and she put the kibosh on EVERYTHING. I did not know what I had done - and I was so upset. She just wanted me to be destroyed once again. I didn't know why as she had been so happy today when I walked.

I rang my brother after that and told him what had happened and I was crying. I told him she tries to destroy any happiness that anyone has. He said that she is like that and that if they were free he and his wife would come with us as well.

I then worried about money because I could not expect my friend to pay for them too but I decided then that we wold pay for everyone.

My mother does not want to be happy at all and I was going to be celebrating BEING ALIVE when I cold have been dead. I nearly died and was saved in the nick of time. I thought she would want to celebrate that.

Anyway, I now feel so deflated. I know I shouldn't but I do and am trying to get back to where I was and it is so hard. She always wanted me dead anyway. Always.

I hope that I can get back on track again for tomorrow so I can get through the scan cos all that happiness was helping me to feel good about it and to get trhough.I am so sorry that I am so fragile

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well it was just so so good brinny and I just felt inside of me that I would be healed and have a future. I have not really felt that before. And I was soooo happy.

But then I suddenly realised that my family ought to be invited to celebrate with us on my actual birthday which was the day we arranged with my friend and a day when normally my brother is free as well.

So I rang my mother and invited her and was soooo happy - but she was like a totally misery guts and she put the kibosh on EVERYTHING. I did not know what I had done - and I was so upset. She just wanted me to be destroyed once again. I didn't know why as she had been so happy today when I walked.

I rang my brother after that and told him what had happened and I was crying. I told him she tries to destroy any happiness that anyone has. He said that she is like that and that if they were free he and his wife would come with us as well.

I then worried about money because I could not expect my friend to pay for them too but I decided then that we wold pay for everyone.

My mother does not want to be happy at all and I was going to be celebrating BEING ALIVE when I cold have been dead. I nearly died and was saved in the nick of time. I thought she would want to celebrate that.

Anyway, I now feel so deflated. I know I shouldn't but I do and am trying to get back to where I was and it is so hard. She always wanted me dead anyway. Always.

I hope that I can get back on track again for tomorrow so I can get through the scan cos all that happiness was helping me to feel good about it and to get trhough.I am so sorry that I am so fragile

this is just a thought...only a thought....take it or leave it, just thinkin' out loud....you could have a separate celebration with just you, your friend, and Bob and a separate one with family (the purpose being to have God's anointing grace permeate everyone there including your mom LOL)

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Anyway my birthday is on April 26 and you all are invited to a party HERE on CF in this thread. I will by then know if I am cancer free or not. I expect to be. I will be celebrating being born and being alive against all the odds. Just like Lady

Thank you! Will be here fer sher!!! :clap:

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I thought of that brinny and suggested to my brother that we do that. If I had just gone ahead and gone with only my friend it would have caused trouble. But my friend has been so so faithful throughout all of this nightmare although she cannot see me often as she is caring for her 88 year old mother. It would have been lovely and she would have said Grace at the table and it would have been soo happy. My brother now seems to be trying to come on the actual day - and I am confused now. I am praying that God steps in and takes it all over and sorts it all out. I am fed up with my mother. She always upsets everything and everyone.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I thought of that brinny and suggested to my brother that we do that. If I had just gone ahead and gone with only my friend it would have caused trouble. But my friend has been so so faithful throughout all of this nightmare although she cannot see me often as she is caring for her 88 year old mother. It would have been lovely and she would have said Grace at the table and it would have been soo happy. My brother now seems to be trying to come on the actual day - and I am confused now. I am praying that God steps in and takes it all over and sorts it all out. I am fed up with my mother. She always upsets everything and everyone.

praying that either way, it's a blessing all around......

guess what? you had me intrigued...i dunno if this is the same CD, but i found a complete CD of The Celtic Spirit....not sure if it's the same one, but i'm listening now...there's someone playing the bagpipes to "Breton Suite Montagne" now.....

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I was so lookin forward to coming in here and having loads of your lovely happy bouncy thingys brinny and celebrating the miracle and being happy all together in here and it all went wrong and I can't bring myself back again to where I should be. Can you help me?

Awwwww, it happens...i was gonna mention that precious.....it was soooo glorious today......and then when other factors come into the mix it kinda deflates the buoyancy......yet....and yes, i say yet.....cuz God's just as close if not closer than when hE was so evident through hIs angels there all in your path.....i remember a song i heard once on Youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RemjPD7Ma6k

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::kiss::kiss::thumbsup::amen::thumbsup::amen:amen:^_^^_^^_^^_^

Hi Anji, hope these help

Wow, I am so HAPPY for your miracles, they are truly a gift from The Lord!!!!!
How exciting that you walked, without the walker. Our dear Lord was holding your hand for sure.

Hey, don't let your mum ruin it for ya or your brother. Sounds like Satan is working through them, tell him to get lost, he will NOT steal your joy. Remember, the joy of The Lord is your strength. Yippee. Praise The Lord

I will be at your party, lol, just remind me.

:clap::clap::clap:^_^^_^^_^:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:hug::hug::clap::hug:

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thankyou brinny and Susie. You are helping me. I so want to get back to where I was. The song was just right brinny and is so true. Thankyou.

I was crying a lot cos this road makes you so vulnerable and so fragile and my bruv rang and he was so upset at what my mother did and he said he was going to carry me though tomorrow. He said my mother is nothing.

Susie I will remind you about the party. I was going to be dead but I am alive and I was born despite all attempts of my mother to get rid of me when in the womb. I am here and I am ALIVE

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hi Anjelica, just read about your miracle, wow that's amazing, I am so happy for you. Celebration time indeed my sweet sister, I have to tell you we were praying last night (hubby and I for you), after we spoke on the phone, and the word HOPE came to him. YIPEE :D Praise God.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.