• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I have hodgkins lymphoma (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm getting all scared now - due to go out in ten minutes to pick my mother up and we are meant to be going to a garden centre with her pushing me. I am just a bit scared of it. She wanted to take my mind off tomorrow but she is so volatile and I get worried about it all. Plus my body won't behave LOL

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm getting all scared now - due to go out in ten minutes to pick my mother up and we are meant to be going to a garden centre with her pushing me. I am just a bit scared of it. She wanted to take my mind off tomorrow but she is so volatile and I get worried about it all. Plus my body won't behave LOL

Praying, Anjelica (((hug)))

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Ha ha - I'm BACK and brinny I need LOTS of jumping up and down thingys and clapping and dacning thingys as we have had a miracle today but my mother has gone and spoilt it all and made me so down but I am trying not to give in to it but it is hard. She wants to destroy all my happiness and she always does it just before a hospital appointment I am done in so please help to lift me up again so I can get through the scan

Jimmy, it is so good to have you with us and I love what you have said to me. Please stay with us.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
well allrighty then, yu asked fer it :p

focusing on da miracle!!!! Weeeee Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

nature-smiley-009.gif
nature-smiley-016.gif

smiley-linie-009.gif

nature-smiley-014.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
OK - FULL story:

So, we went to first garden centre and we got parked up and couldn't get in cuz they had put loadsa tubs wiv plants and flowers in right where the disabled parking was - so Bob shouted one of the assistants and told them to come move them as it is a disabled spot and he let em have it LOL

Anyway, they were real good after that and we got in great. My mother was pushing me but the assistants had now become angels of the Lord LOL. JUST LIKE THAT lol.

We had a look round but we then came to part of the path that was done in some kind of stuff that my wheelchair would not go down and it was downhill so my mother could have let me go so easily and I would have fallen out of my chair. But then a lovely lady dressed all in a beautiful lime green and black outfit and it was sooooo bright and cheerful - just like HER !!! She immediately came and took over and pushed me down the slope. We wondered how we were going to get back up it but wait ...........see what happened.

We looked round some more and then I said I wanted to go for a coffee. FIRST TIME IN TWO YEARS THAT I HAVE EVEN THOUGHT OF GOING INTO A RESTAURANT/COFFEE SHOP. I WAS NOT WELL ENOUGH TO. !!!

Anyway we could not get back up that hill again and SUDDENLY THERE SHE WAS AGAIN - THE LIME GREEN AND BLACK ANGEL lol

She didn't only push me up the hill but into the restaurant as well and deposited me at a table LOL

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
OK - FULL story:

So, we went to first garden centre and we got parked up and couldn't get in cuz they had put loadsa tubs wiv plants and flowers in right where the disabled parking was - so Bob shouted one of the assistants and told them to come move them as it is a disabled spot and he let em have it LOL

Anyway, they were real good after that and we got in great. My mother was pushing me but the assistants had now become angels of the Lord LOL. JUST LIKE THAT lol.

We had a look round but we then came to part of the path that was done in some kind of stuff that my wheelchair would not go down and it was downhill so my mother could have let me go so easily and I would have fallen out of my chair. But then a lovely lady dressed all in a beautiful lime green and black outfit and it was sooooo bright and cheerful - just like HER !!! She immediately came and took over and pushed me down the slope. We wondered how we were going to get back up it but wait ...........see what happened.

We looked round some more and then I said I wanted to go for a coffee. FIRST TIME IN TWO YEARS THAT I HAVE EVEN THOUGHT OF GOING INTO A RESTAURANT/COFFEE SHOP. I WAS NOT WELL ENOUGH TO. !!!

Anyway we could not get back up that hill again and SUDDENLY THERE SHE WAS AGAIN - THE LIME GREEN AND BLACK ANGEL lol

She didn't only push me up the hill but into the restaurant as well and deposited me at a table LOL

Anjelica, my eyes are HUGE as i read this...and yes, they WERE angels!!!!! I'm just amaaaazed and stunned cuz this is sooooo glorious!!!!!

and don't worry about yer mom...i think God's got a plan fer her...God's mooooved tooooo much to allow her to do any damage now.....

Woooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!
party-smiley-017.gif
party-smiley-018.gif

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Yes SERIOUSLY brinny !!!

Antway so miracle number 1 - going into a garden centre and into the restaurant and meeting angels of the Lord LOL

We sat and had coffee and it was LOVELY and I was so relaxed and there were BEAUTIFUL plants and flowers to look at outside.

So then we went to another part of the centre and I bought a candle for my mantelpiece that I am making into a sacred spot in my house. The assistants were angels of the Lord again, - helping me and fetching me candles etc.

We bought one and then went back to the car.

We then decided to go to another garden centre as we were on a roll by this time LOL

We got to the second garden centre and I suddenly said "WAIT - I am WALKING into there on my walking frame." Mother and hubby were amazed LOL

I did it. I walked in there on my walking frame - no wheelchair

the assistants were angels of the Lord again cos they got me a chair to sit on when I got out of breath.

The assistant placed me right near to some CDs and I saw one called Celtic Spirit and I WANTED it LOL so I bought it ha ha.

Eventually my mother finished looking round and I got up out of the chair and thought "BLOW it - I AM GOING TO WALK OUT OF HERE UNAIDED."

AND I DID lol

I picked up my frame and carried it and walked out to the car.

MIRACLE OR NOT?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes SERIOUSLY brinny !!!

Antway so miracle number 1 - going into a garden centre and into the restaurant and meeting angels of the Lord LOL

We sat and had coffee and it was LOVELY and I was so relaxed and there were BEAUTIFUL plants and flowers to look at outside.

So then we went to another part of the centre and I bought a candle for my mantelpiece that I am making into a sacred spot in my house. The assistants were angels of the Lord again, - helping me and fetching me candles etc.

We bought one and then went back to the car.

We then decided to go to another garden centre as we were on a roll by this time LOL

We got to the second garden centre and I suddenly said "WAIT - I am WALKING into there on my walking frame." Mother and hubby were amazed LOL

I did it. I walked in there on my walking frame - no wheelchair

the assistants were angels of the Lord again cos they got me a chair to sit on when I got out of breath.

The assistant placed me right near to some CDs and I saw one called Celtic Spirit and I WANTED it LOL so I bought it ha ha.

Eventually my mother finished looking round and I got up out of the chair and thought "BLOW it - I AM GOING TO WALK OUT OF HERE UNAIDED."

AND I DID lol

I picked up my frame and carried it and walked out to the car.

MIRACLE OR NOT?

hahaaaaaa! that is SOOOOOO delightfully a miracle and then some!!! God was WITH you and prompted you to do something you would've never done even a few weeks ago.....and He SUSTAINED you through it all, breathing and all, like He had it MAPPED out and just waiting for you.....know what this reminds me of? Him with His daughter as she's taking those first steps and encouraging her and prompting her to take one step at a time, with Him right there.....

the CD sounds lovely.....thou art blessed, dear heart...

wow! He stepped right in and has prepared you for tomorrow! Wooooo Hooooooo!!! :clap:

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Anyway so we took my mother home and we went for a drive without her and we put the CD on in the car and one of the tracks was called "Hope"

When that track came on I made A REAL SUDDEN DECISION. I decided to ring my old schoolfriend and invite her to come to a garden centre restaurant with us on my birthday to celebrate being clear of cancer. I decided to go forward in faith and hope. She is a lovely Christian and she said she was so touched to be asked and then she said that she would pay for it - in thanksgiving to the Lord.

I was amazed again.

My mother comes into it about here so I will leave that for the next instalment. I was so so so so happy at that stage and feeling so good about tomorrow and the future

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.