Visit site
✟842,669.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
The problem is is that I don’t care about my sin at all. Not in the slightest. I’m confident I’ve crossed the line of no return. I can’t make myself believe. Maybe I should just seek repentance and beg God to give me a clean conscience. As long as my heart is beating I will beg Him to give me repentance and a clean conscience. I think I am like this dude but the difference is I was never regenerate.Galnaros
The Scripture says, "He who comes to Me, I will in no way cast out." God is within earshot of our voice, regardless of where we might think He is. You have set out your problem very clearly in your posts, and the best thing you can do is to get someplace where you can talk to God, and tell Him all the things you have said in your posts. Don't "pretty" things up by saying what you think He might want to hear. God is unshockable. He is not going to bring the big thumb down and crush you because you are being brutally honest with Him.. The Scripture says, "Casting all your care upon Him, because He cares for you." You need to openly and honestly tell God how things actually are with you. This is demonstrating to Him that you trust Him with your honest description of yourself, being totally negative as it is. You can't pretend anything with God. He knows it all already. Even though He knows you through and through, He wants you to lay it all out before Him, warts and all. Be very frank about yourself; don't hold anything back. If you read through the book of Psalms, you will see that David poured out his heart to God in times when he felt the most negative. He let God have it, all his negative thoughts and feelings. If we confess our deepest struggles with another person, they might use it against you at some stage, or they might see you in a negative light. This is why it is not wise to pour out your soul to others. But God is totally different. He is not a gossip. He can be trust to take all your negative thoughts and feelings without telling you off.

• Useful
Reactions: seeker1999-
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟842,669.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Yes but my mind keeps traveling to the reprobate mind and condemning verses.
Get hold of a copy of John Bunyan's book "Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners", and read about his long journey to assurance of salvation. You might realise that you are not the only one who is having the same experience.

Upvote 0