• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

leanne708

Mar 1, 2006
Durban
✟9,275.00
Faith
Christian
Are you christian , are you infected with HIV. Are you affected by HIV or just concerned . I know the pain that you go through both being infected or affected by HIV. And I also know Gods Love. Post here any questions, feelings and concerns or PM me.

Gods love is above all else and can take away any pain if you give him a chance.

Look forward to hearing from you. If you pm me it will still be stricitly confidential.

Upvote 0

spdnet75

Veteran
Apr 21, 2006
Mt. Vernon, Ohio
✟18,492.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Leanne, I want you to know as the brother of someone who is infected with HIV, that you have my support and prayers.

I think it's a shame that after all these years, people are still not well informed and actually choose to remain ignorant because they don't want to think about it.

Feel free to PM me my friend. :hug:
Stephen

Upvote 0

leanne708

Mar 1, 2006
Durban
✟9,275.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Stephen, thanks for your reply. I thought that maybe hIV affects no other christians beside myself.

I think its sad that people are still scared speaking about HIV. Almost every family will be affected by HIV. I want to get honest insight on what Cjristians think about someone with HIV. First opinions, any advice on how to do this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.