Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Buskanaka said:
yep inside_left i live near liverpool, Canley Vale to be exact. I don't actually go to a church in the area though. I'm gonna go to Carlingford Baptist next week cause I just found out a friend goes there
oh, guess where i live? ;) Canley Vale up to Carlingford? that's so far away.

Upvote 0

lil_one

Aug 19, 2003
Visit site
✟15,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Buskanaka said:
uh, Carlingford? :)

nah its only 30-40 minutes, not so bad. unless theres lots of bad drivers who drive at about 30km/h...
thats always bad.... i'm not a fan of people driving really slowly...
And it always happens when you are running late!!! :pink:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
P

Praize

Can I start singing too?

"its a small world AH-FTA all..."

Just kidding! Welcome all... so great to be Christian and proud of it!! Yeh? God is sooo good...! Just in case there are other "westies" there :D H-E-L-L-O!

hey you know I go to Bethany Baptist Church in Seven Hills... great community.. wonderful bible-believing Church... if anyone is in the area or feels like driving down :p youre more than welcome!!

Upvote 0

ex-Cutie

Forgiven
Aug 9, 2002
In a house
Visit site
✟18,444.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ok! i'm comin' Praize! lol. wish i could. wonder what it'd be like to have like a national camp thingy with all the ppl from these forums... or even an international camp! how cool! lol, maybe i'm kinda dreaming. anyways, party's at my house this weekend! ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums