Emmanuel18

Dec 12, 2013
kitwe , Zambia
✟7,686.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone ummmm I have been offline for a while now, but lets get down to the post!
ummm I have had a sweet relationship with THE HOLY SPIRIT ! but apparently I stumbled and it feels as though I have lost Christ in me,?
The other issue that is bothering me is I have never dated any girl and am 21 years now am worried because one way or the other I will have to face this issue now, all my friends are telling me of the importance of dating now, but apparently am scared I might be rejected?
so that's that any help please !!!!!!

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Be patient brother and don't heed any one about your partner but our Lord. If you give your need/desire/want/longing to Jesus then they are safe brother. That is how I got my wife and she is the best and most loving woman you can ever find. Even her name means gift of God, that is how Jesus rewards us when we put our trust in Him. I never pursued any one, though I did date a few girls, but never fell in love, until I found my now wife. Jesus made it easy let me assure you to win her heart and 34 years later we still love and cherish one another, be of very good courage and reject any thoughts or feelings that deny you your price. Simply trust Jesus! That is how it works best and repent each time you don't. It is as easy as that. What is so interesting brother is that I found my wife precisely on the other side of the world - about 3 or so years after my prayer and surrender of my longing about a partner. We have to die so that Christ can purify us. The safest way to make sure it is going to work.

Peace.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone ummmm I have been offline for a while now, but lets get down to the post!
ummm I have had a sweet relationship with THE HOLY SPIRIT ! but apparently I stumbled and it feels as though I have lost Christ in me,?
The other issue that is bothering me is I have never dated any girl and am 21 years now am worried because one way or the other I will have to face this issue now, all my friends are telling me of the importance of dating now, but apparently am scared I might be rejected?
so that's that any help please !!!!!!
Not dating is not an issue, it really isn't. Life is FAR MORE complicated in terms of the American style dating scene. Make friends and in the process you'll find the one the Lord has for you. Speaking of which... here is what I tell people who ask the question or make the statement you have.... if God had given you up, turned away from you, you wouldn't care. Go read the first 18 verses of Romans 1. I have a suspicion as to who that was speaking to... but nevertheless, those people clearly got to a point where He "gave them up" and they ceased "retaining God in their thoughts." When that happens, your care will be on the things of the world, not on God. The fact that you care, that you are worried, tells me He is right there waiting for you to learn and grow in Him. So do it! :)

Upvote 0

YouAreAwesome

☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,553.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Emmanuel18,

There's no rush to get married. You have PLENTY of time. Get to know yourself well first so you can find a good match. I was at a church where nearly everyone was single. Their ages ranged from 18 to 55 and they were all looking to find the right person. But they were all so picky about it! The thing is, arranged marriages have just as high a success rate as marriages where we make the choices. What I take from this is, it's more important to be a loving, forgiving, and open person than it is to "Find your soulmate" or "Find the woman your destined to be with" or something like that. Hollywood and romance books have really messed with our heads. There's no "fate". You just find a girl you like to hang out with, a girl you think is pretty, and after you've hung out for a while and know her a little bit, you ask her if she'd like to have a meal with you or something similar. And then you just hang out let the relationship grow. You ask her questions and listen and see if you guys enjoy each others company. I'm a firm believer that ANY relationship can work if both people want it to work.

If you are worried about your relationship with God I find it helpful to say some things out aloud such as:
"I believe in You Jesus" (Because he who confesses Jesus with his mouth will be saved it says in Romans)
"Fill me now God"
"Holy Spirit come"
"I am blessed"
"I am awesome in You"
"I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me"

And last, be confident, after you've said these things, that God has you, whether you feel it or not. Start thinking of how you can bless others and pray for them.

Sorry one more thing, everything is connected, so make sure you're exercising, eating well, sleeping well, drinking enough water etc. Because sometimes our feelings reflect our health as well as spiritual things.

Peace out, You Are Awesome

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

AmyPerle

Jun 21, 2016
FRANCE
Visit site
✟25,592.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Emmanuel,

I will say to you worship the Lord, as simple as that. The lord dwells in the worship of his people. When I worhsip Yahweh, I feel very close to him.
About dating: do not rush. Hm.. I don't understand why your friend arer pushing you to date, you young, you have time. Pray about it if you are worring about it. Do your life, serve the Lord, grow and if the Lord bless you with a woman, then you will have it, and if not, you will be bless in another way. Don't worry about dating, I promise you. Keep & preserve yourself for one lady, or keep your heart to God. Don't loose energy and feelings unnecessarily.

Shalom brother :) :wave:

• Winner
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0