✟30,755.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello!!

If you need mental help, don't be afraid to seek therapy or counsel. Speaking with a professional is really helpful.

Have you told your caretakers and/or your close friends about your state of mind? I know it is sometimes hard for them to understand or have the capacity to handle the knowledge.... but it is very important not to hide something so serious.

If you feel the need to call a professional for free, you can call some of the global helplines, which some can be found here: Mental Health Helplines: International Directory.

God knows our struggles and our battles, and He wants to be there for us. He already took care of us when He was on earth, and He died for our sake. He wants to take care of us now. Sometimes we just get stuck with "How do I survive this?" when we have God that can move the world for us.

1 John 5:14-15
14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

Upvote 0