Neela

May 8, 2010
U.K.
✟7,654.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God was nudging me along for 10 years before i finally listened.....

When i was 19 i was on holiday in the south of France and this guy came up to me with his hat rolled up into the shape of a phone and he said to me that God was calling and wanted to speak to me. Being a naive and slightly cocky teenager i laughed it off and thought the guy was mental. A couple of days later i saw him again across a crowded market square ...he smiled and waved his hat at me again.

On returning back to university i found that my house was condemned and not fit to live in and i desperately needed somewhere to live. It so happened that i moved in to a christian house where the 3 girls that lived there were committed Christians. I did the Alpha course but i still wasn't convinced.

A few years after leaving uni i got married and had my first child and it wasn't until i took her to nursery one day and saw another little girl holding a beautiful red tulip that i became convinced. when i asked her where she got it from she simply answered "i got it from Bible Study". All i could think of was "Of course, where else would such a beautiful flower come from" From that moment i knew the truth and i've never looked back.

Its so true that God has plans for us all

Blessings
Neela

Reactions: Cl - 35.452