Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So you are saying the possibility of their being used as shields makes 3.2 million starving, homeless, wounded people "fair game?"
You, neighbor, are looking for an exercise in futile dispute or you lack comprehension, I said nothing of the sort but Hamas has, through their actions, made that statement.

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟70,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Have you read the psalms? God loves and cherishes all people. Yes, Jesus was from the line of David, but Jesus, seeing Netanyahu's action today, would probably join the peaceful protesters.
Yashua ha'Mashiah knew every moment of the past through the restoration of the Earth, yet to come before He created Adam. Consider, there are no rulers on the Earth that He has not set into place and nothing will happen He does not already know about.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟70,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
There is a people who identify as “Palestinians” though.
In 1947, there was no “Israel”.
|And Hamas endangers every one of them by using them as shields.

• Agree
Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟70,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The nation of Palestine is recognized by the UN as a nation and most of the world outside of North America and Europe also recognizes them. However, if we go with your premise that there is no nation of Palestine, that means that the IDF is being used on Israeli nationals, including large numbers of civilians. Makes it even worse than the actual situation.
No, bigotry must be stamped out. Have you spent any years studying the Scriptures?

• Agree
Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟70,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If I "lack comprehension," so do the leaders of almost every other country in the world.
Is lacking compassion a prerequisite for acquiring the comprehension of which you speak?
You're twistinng in search of selling Satan's agenda, neighbor.

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟70,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Rape, murder, and kidnapping of anyone is wrong. It doesn't become wrong because it's against a certain type of human being.

All human beings have innate value and worth as human beings. I don't make a distinction between Jews and non-Jews, or between whites and non-whites, or Muslims and non-Muslims, or Christians and non-Christians. A person is a person is a person.

-CryptoLutheran
Then you agree the IDF is persuing a just counter-attack?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The terrorists on college campuses are doing the same because they are openly supporting Hamas, a terrorist organization.

This isn’t a “crime”. (A shame, I’ll give ya)
Can't get a security clearance after that.
The government only hires people who don’t hold “unpopular” opinions?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't know what "cussing" has to do with anything. Never heard of this Mosab and I'm not interested in him. Peterson isn't worth listening to.
Think “CIA” but in Yiddish
D’oh!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
|And Hamas endangers every one of them by using them as shields.
Gee, why doesn’t Hamas just come out from the innocents and get slaughtered by a clearly superior force?
It boggles the mind, it does.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you have a point? I'd never even heard of the Washington Institute prior to reading that article - I went looking for 3rd-party analysis of the MoH fatality figures, and they were the only one I could find that went further than "MoH is Hamas!!!!111!!!!"
MoH is Hamas is all anyone needs to know,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟372,655.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
No, bigotry must be stamped out. Have you spent any years studying the Scriptures?
I've heard how the settlers speak about their Palestinian neighbours. Perhaps you could spend some time with them as they are in DIRE need of support in this area.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟323,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
MoH is Hamas is all anyone needs to know,
That's an extremely myopic point of view. As I said, their numbers and methods have been extensively verified by 3rd parties over the years and found to be accurate. So far, there is nothing to suggest that their numbers are significantly inflated for this conflict either. Again, if you have another, better source, I welcome you to post it.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's an extremely myopic point of view. As I said, their numbers and methods have been extensively verified by 3rd parties over the years and found to be accurate. So far, there is nothing to suggest that their numbers are significantly inflated for this conflict either. Again, if you have another, better source, I welcome you to post it.
If we can trust one side I guess we can trust the other. IDF says two civilians have been killed for every combatant because Hamas uses human shields

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟323,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If we can trust one side I guess we can trust the other. IDF says two civilians have been killed for every combatant because Hamas uses human shields
Sounds like their numbers line up - if you've killed 12,000 fighters and kill two civilians for every fighter, that comes to 36,000 dead (24,000 of them civilians).

Claims about the reasons for the high civilian death toll (in either direction - whether that's claims of Hamas using human shields or claims that Israel is deliberately targeting civilians) are difficult to evaluate due to lack of data and aren't really relevant to the discussion at hand.

• Agree
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0