tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You guys seem very concerned at the idea of the USA being more white. What's wrong with white people?

..could you point out where they said there was something wrong with white people? :scratch:
tulc(can't seem to find that part in the posts being replied to) :wave:

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hear the dog whistle. Fewer white people it is, then. So, why is it better to have fewer white people? Are they somehow inferior? Concurrently: why do you prefer division to unity? I don't see why some people like division.

Now there's a dog whistle involved? :eek: Man, you seem to see a lot more in those posts then I can find, for instance I don't see the part about "we need fewer white people" or the part about "white people are inferior!" and I REALLY don't see the part where it was said: "I prefer division to unity!!" :sorry:
tulc(wonders if this was posted in the wrong thread, knows that can happen sometimes!) ;)

Upvote 0

Sultan Of Swing

Jan 4, 2015
✟9,476.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity
lead.png
Lame.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟279,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Make America Great Again. Wonderful political hype. It plays well amongst the ultra-patriots. It plays well with everyone who enjoys the benefits of being American. But what does it mean, precisely?

It's a campaign slogan. As such it doesn't have any kind of deep, profound meaning.

Upvote 0