Martinez
✟913,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I HAVE seared my conscience beyond recovery. My conscience doesn’t even bite me. My evil thoughts don’t even bother me. Thank you for all your thoughts and ideas.
You're not going to do something rash , are you? Carless and unwise moves due to lack of empathy is a problem. Evil thoughts should bother you. Consider seeking help as soon as possible. My prayers are with you.
Be blessed

Reactions: seeker1999-
Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You're not going to do something rash , are you? Carless and unwise moves due to lack of empathy is a problem. Evil thoughts should bother you. Consider seeking help as soon as possible. My prayers are with you.
Be blessed
No my evil thoughts don’t bother me one bit. I should just throw in the towel and accept my fate.:/ Look at galnaros invalidusername and other users.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟569,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At this point you are not culpable for anything you do. You simply are not qualified to commit the unpardonable sin. You are not more culpable than a child with a pair of scissors. But a child with a pair of scissors can hurt himself. Take care not to do too much harm. You will survive. Your sin is not bigger than God's love and grace. Your sin cannot overpower the work that Jesus did on the cross. Your sin cannot overcome the blood and name of Jesus. Someone is lying to you. Stop listening to him. The Father is waiting for you to come back. He is sitting at the window watching for you. Come back. You will be welcomed. Yes, you may have to change a few things. But there is no sin that you are not capable of beating back.
Come back when you get ready. I hope it is soon.

Upvote 0

By_the_Book

Life lived by the Bible is life worth living.
Jul 25, 2022
St. Augustine
Visit site
✟38,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
"At this point you are not culpable for anything you do. You simply are not qualified to commit the unpardonable sin. You are not more culpable than a child with a pair of scissors."
What in the world is this supposed to mean?

Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
FC973D82-4BFB-4AC7-875C-86584C07673A.jpeg

I found these today at my bathroom at my job. It is giving me a tiny bit of hope. Will take a break from Christianforums for a while :)

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟569,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What in the world is this supposed to mean?
Sometimes God, in His mercy, makes the sovereign decision to not hold people accountable for their sin. He can do that, He is the boss. Many examples of this in scripture. Ignorance, unbelief, blindness, and even accidents. Do we hold children accountable for their actions when they have no idea what they are doing? In the eyes of God, we are mere children. Even our human court system considers the culpability of individuals. Diminished capacity is a common phrase. God is much better and more merciful than any human.

Luke 23:34 KJV
34. Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Acts 3:17 KJV
17. And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

1 Timothy 1:13 KJV
13. Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

John 9:41 KJV
41. Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

John 15:22-24 NET
22. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. But they no longer have any excuse for their sin.
23. The one who hates me hates my Father too.
24. If I had not performed among them the miraculous deeds that no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen the deeds and have hated both me and my Father.

Acts 17:30 NET
30. Therefore, although God has overlooked such times of ignorance, he now commands all people everywhere to repent,

Psalms 103:10 KJV
10. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

Nehemiah 9:31 KJV
31. Nevertheless for thy great mercies' sake thou didst not utterly consume them, nor forsake them; for thou art a gracious and merciful God.

Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV
22. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. <<< Wow... I love that verse!

I know that when I was first saved I did things that I was not even aware to be sin. God was merciful. In time the Lord and the Holy Spirit led me both in the Word and conscience to we aware of the sin. Eventually I found out and repented. He was faithful and just to forgive and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. During those early days was I lost? A person is most vulnerable to error when he is young and ignorant. That is when he needs the mercy and longsuffering of our Father. He is good, and leads us into the paths of righteousness. For that I am greatly thankful. As we all should be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SplendidSeraphim

Spreading love and cookies
Apr 6, 2023
California
✟9,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wait!

Where darkness abounds, grace abounds even more. God's not finished with you. You're not reprobate, you're not unworthy, you're never too far away.

You may run from God, but you'll only end up in Jesus' loving arms.

Upvote 0

Wyatt A.

Apr 23, 2022
Baywood-Los Osos
✟31,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
I HAVE seared my conscience beyond recovery. My conscience doesn’t even bite me. My evil thoughts don’t even bother me. Thank you for all your thoughts and ideas.
God knows everything your going to do before you do. He knows you want to know Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟359,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You make the mistake of thinking you are alone in your thoughts and feelings. We all have our time with it during our lives. But for the grace of God go i. Another trial to conquer before the next, God willing. You are showing strength in your negativity. Turn it around put your strength in God's love for you.narrow is the way and wide is the gate....

Upvote 0