Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if anyone else has been wondering about Christ returning?
There does come a time when Gods Prophecy is fulfilled.
Can anyone imagine what will transpire during the great day?
So many have said throughout my life the end is near!
To this point in the Church age,Gods grace has been given,even during this modernist age of people that seem to be citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah.
One thing that catches my attention is banning Church service.
Never before in our history,have our constitutional rights been taken so quicky.
Banning Church is a clear violation of the First Amendment.
Gods Word tells us something:

Hebrews 10:25 KJV - Not forsaking the assembling of - Bible Gateway
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

The Question is How do we see the day approaching?
The life of the unborn being taken by numbers approaching 900,000l
each year in America, besides the world.

Marriage is no longer between man and woman only.

The Gospel has been preached in the entire World.
Knowledge has vastly increased in a short time .
A Nation that was founded on a constitutional law starts to revoke the rights of the People.

Are these the signs?
God only knows.
I hope everyone is ready for the Great Day.

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟616,132.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I wonder if anyone else has been wondering about Christ returning? There does come a time when Gods Prophecy is fulfilled. Can anyone imagine what will transpire during the great day?
So many have said throughout my life the end is near!

I hope everyone is ready for the Great Day.

Hey Nowfaith... This is a golden opportunity to answer your questions with Song. Enjoy (below) the list I made up. Not just one... but over 60 beautiful versions of Jim Hill's song "What A day That Will Be" that he wrote in the early 50s. I think Jim's is #5 on my list that he sings with Donnie Summers/Jimmy Blackwood.

John, I had these songs set up several days ago and found the time today to put it together. I actually went through ALL of these songs with various artists. Would you believe that I have had this song going over and over in my mind each day since the beginning? I go to bed with it, wake up with it, mow grass, pull weeds in my yard with it. I'll sing it on my rider mower. Don't care if my neighbors hear me or not. It's still going over and over in my mind almost all of the time. There so anointed and beautiful I really don't want to quit having them dominating my mind. What is better than listening to the lyrics of that song that starts out..."There's Coming a Day....

The only thing I do regret is that each song may have beginning adds that will be somewhat annoying. I will skip the adds as soon as they come up. I believe that listening to these songs will answer your questions of when "wondering about Christs returning" and "hoping that everyone is ready for that Great Day."

About these songs. I actually even had more and I was going to just pick out 10 of the best... but I soon found out they were ALL so anointed that I used the whole playlist... and for sure, I will play them a lot with my headphones sitting and rocking on my porch. Who knows... that when I get lost in these songs I just may wave at all the cars and trucks that pass by my home. I live on Lincoln Hwy so there are a lot of traffic.

I hope this song with it's many versions sung by several different anointed artists in mostly in the Southern Gospel world. You will see several churches of many faiths singing this song in their choir or from their pulpit.. You'll even see some heading to the alter. You'll see various groups singing this song in all walks of life in the Christian world. Some songs have great singing tenor, others with great base singing. You want to hear a young Korean child singing the song beautifully. Several singular versions by various artists. Also included a few piano versions that are also great. Other great instrumental versions are great. Also sung by several different quartets and bluegrass versions. Even have a few that are in karaoke. Also songs sung by various Baptist groups and from Full Gospel Tabernacles.

I pray as you listen... you will be blessed along with various saints watching and listening in the background. (be sure to watch videos in full picture)

The Story Of This Beautiful Song

I love to watch the Gaither Homecoming videos, and every now and then I'm pleasantly surprised to see some of the dignitaries of Southern Gospel music there. One person I love to see is Jim Hill, who as of this writing is in his 80s and still has his beautiful tenor voice.

Jim Hill as a young man studied to be a professional singer, even auditioning for the Metropolitan Opera, but thankfully for us and for the Kingdom of God he decided to dedicate his life to gospel music. In the 1940s, he started to both manage and sing tenor with the famed Golden Keys Quartet.

In the early 1950's, he would write "What a Day That Will Be." The story goes that his mother-in-law got gravely ill. He was a new Christian at the time, and while he was driving home from work he asked God why this was happening to her. He then said that words just came flooding to his head--when he got home he grabbed a piece of cardboard and started writing the words down. The first person he sang the song to was his mother-in-law.

The song was first presented by the Golden Keys Quartet and went on to be recorded by the Homeland Harmony Quartet. It would go on to become one of the most loved hymns in all of Southern Gospel music. Later in the 1960s, the Golden Keys Quartet would also help establish the songs of another young hymn writer by the name of Bill Gaither.

On October 3, 2012, Jim is scheduled to be inducted into the Southern Gospel Music Hall of Fame in Dollywood, a tribute that's certainly much-deserved and long overdue.

What A Day That Will Be
By Jim Hill/Donnie Summers/Jimmy Blackword

----------------> What a day that will be - YouTube

(Just hit Play All)

There is coming a day,
When no heart aches shall come,
No more clouds in the sky,
No more tears to dim the eye,
All is peace forever more,
On that happy golden shore,
What a day, glorious day that will be.

What a day that will be,
When my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand,
And leads me through the Promised Land,
There’ll be no sorrow there,

No more burdens to bear,
No more sickness, no pain,
No more parting over there;
And forever I will be,
With the One who died for me,

What a day that will be,
When my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand,
And leads me through the Promised Land,

Word-of-Faith.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Georgia Wilson

Jun 10, 2020
Los Angeles, California
✟7,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Truth exposes what we thought we knew. The reality we know is what we were taught from those who put thoughts in our minds, whether or not it was Truth. These thoughts became implanted in our minds as Truth, because we accepted thoughts into our minds without truly considering the value of those thoughts. Read more here: Book - Apocalypse Here And Now! Are You Ready by Betsy Fritcha

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I believe this is a supposition that seems logical, yet the variables are apparent.
Not all who teach us are untruthful,this tends to cause distrust if we think in this manner.
Yes there are generational fables,taught by Theologians, and family members.
As Christians we have The Holy Spirit to guide us in all truth.
This does not exclude deception,our Lord said in the last days even the elect could be deceived.
We are not of this world but the one to come,this world is temporary.
We need to guard our hearts and minds from the principalities of darkness.

2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
This time is troubling for everyone, People are certainly under a delusion,and we can be influnced in a negitive way if we do not place our trust in Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0