New York
✟97,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel so sad because I feel like god hates me for some reason or just doesn’t care about me. My whole life I’ve been hated and treated badly by people which now causes me to suffer from mental illnesses. I really tried everything, I tried prayer I even spoke to a pastor, I had multiple people pray for me even myself many times but nothing changes. I tried being a better person, I tried speaking to people more, I tried going out more and I still feel anxiety everyday of my life. I used to be Christian regardless of all this but I lost motivation easily and nothing really changed and I tried my best. I never feel like god is actually there with me or listening to me or helping me with my problems, in fact it just seems to get worse if I even try be a Christian again. I don’t get why I have to suffer when there’s worse people who don’t have the same problems and have better lives and I’m over here unable to even function everyday. I feel singled out in every aspect of my life and everything is horrible and I don’t think god likes me I don’t know why I’m living. I think he will just send me to hell because I’m not practicing the faith properly anymore so idk life just isn’t fair
That's Not GOD,
I experienced the same thing and it led me to think the LORD had Forsaken me(most of which was done by "christians") which led me into worshiping the devil for a long time.
I can assure you that's not GOD @unknown82828
Everything you described has the enemy written all over it,
Have Faith because HE Loves you..
311299812_10216885233481837_5076017326050016972_n.jpg

Upvote 0

Wyatt A.

Apr 23, 2022
Baywood-Los Osos
✟31,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
I feel so sad because I feel like god hates me for some reason or just doesn’t care about me. My whole life I’ve been hated and treated badly by people which now causes me to suffer from mental illnesses. I really tried everything, I tried prayer I even spoke to a pastor, I had multiple people pray for me even myself many times but nothing changes. I tried being a better person, I tried speaking to people more, I tried going out more and I still feel anxiety everyday of my life. I used to be Christian regardless of all this but I lost motivation easily and nothing really changed and I tried my best. I never feel like god is actually there with me or listening to me or helping me with my problems, in fact it just seems to get worse if I even try be a Christian again. I don’t get why I have to suffer when there’s worse people who don’t have the same problems and have better lives and I’m over here unable to even function everyday. I feel singled out in every aspect of my life and everything is horrible and I don’t think god likes me I don’t know why I’m living. I think he will just send me to hell because I’m not practicing the faith properly anymore so idk life just isn’t fair
Its not about what you can do for yourself. Its about what He can do for you. You can only try to do what He can do.

Upvote 0