• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

god contacting Canadian through prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godslightisee

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hi I am a 26 year old Canadian who is in direct contact with God, and have been since I started to pray every day for at least 6 hours to God, I am not asking for you to believe in me, for this belief will come in time. For when I send you weekly personal E mails to you about my direct encounters speaking with God, you will begin to see the truth. I must be in constant silence and focus on my goal of speaking with God daily to have our loving God speak to me. For if I am not in tune by doing this, I loose all contact with him .And so I am asking you to be a part of this contact with God, and help me out any way you can by donating any amount of money you can, so I can continue my contact with god. As I said anyone who donates money to me to pay for my housing and food will have a weekly E mail sent to them about my conversations with our God, for he is all of ours so we all must put effort into listening to him, and I am a direct vessel for this. You can help out by sending donations to my pay pal account for I cant have any people knowing where I live due to flocks of people coming to my house, as has happened before. I will ask to have special attention paid to your specific needs if you help me by donating funds so I can keep this contact with God.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Here is my E mail address you can send donation funds to my pay pal account[/FONT]

seeker.of.thelight@hotmail.com

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]thanks and god bless.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.