Canada
✟7,930.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
the doctorines of grace amaze me everytime i hear or read them. coming from a pentecostal church all my life . i was blown away by what i was hearing there as opposed to the reformed view. i now go to sovergn grace babtist church, about 45 min drive , to the next town because all the churches in my town are arminian :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TwinMommy

Enjoying The Journey That God Is Guiding Me On
Feb 24, 2013
Rhode Island
✟15,218.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kimiad

Eternal pilgrim
Jan 15, 2013
Paris (France)
✟7,671.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Thanks a lot for all this material Cygnus. I'm still discovering protestantism (I've been baptized in the RCC as an adult not so long ago), and what I've discovered in reformed faith has been an earthquake in my spiritual life. It's a difficult journey for me and I don't know where it'll lead me, but I do know I have to follow this path. Truth is truth, you can't escape it even if you do your best looking elsewhere ;).
I know it may not be the place but I'd like to thank Skala, Hammster, Deacondean and all the people who post and explain the calvinist doctrines in CF fora (GT must be an exhausting place !) . God bless you !

Upvote 0