Nov 14, 2003
cali~~*the golden state*~~
✟8,442.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mylinkay,
I'm not a Catholic, and I'm not sure how to pray for someone who's already "in the Kingdom of God." But if you don't mind I want to pray for you.
Dear Lord Father, I'm saying this prayer for Mylinkay. I pray that her faith only grows stronger everyday. I pray for you to protect her from harm. I pray that you'd be in her heart and thoughts everyday. I pray that she walk the path that leads to the Truth, and Life. She cares for loved ones whom have passed. Lord, shower her with your blessing. I pray that she will have peace and love. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.....

Upvote 0

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Mylinkay Asdara said:
His name was Henry Ciesla and he's in Heaven (regardless of what I believe it's what he believed that counts in his own afterlife) He was a devote (and I mean devote) Catholic who lived to be 87 years old, still walking everyday 4 miles (I know - insane right?) picking up change on the sidewalk which he always donated to the church in addition to his tithe (he was a strong believer in supporting the church).
He appeared in my dream last night, and today I will go and enter a Catholic church - as I do once a year - to light a candle for him and his wife, my Busha, Teresa.
If anyone would care to remember them in your prayers (especially if you are of the Catholic persuasion) I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
Mylinkay,
I'm always glad to see you around, but I'm so sorry to hear this about your grandpa...you must have loved him and Theresa, very much to share this with us...I will pray for them and I will also light candles for them at my church....I will also light one for you, because of your dream...you must be hurting very much right now....
I will be praying for all of you.
God bless you.
Love,
Suzannah

Upvote 0

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
Cat59 said:
:pray:
O Lord, I pray for the family and friends of Henry Ciesla, that they may be comforted and strengthened by the memories of him and his strong and certain belief.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let your perpetual light shine upon him, and may he rest in peace, Amen.
:pray:

Cat
AMEN :bow:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.