MJ Only For Friends & Family that still eat PORK; Behold the EnviroPig!

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟117,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I don't know, i hope you find it. I just spent a half hour trying to straighten out another thread.

When I said, What happened to my previous response to your previous post? I hope you are not one of those who just ignores answers from the scripture and simply moves on to your next argument, I meant the post which you ignored and moved on to another different post. My response to your first post in this thread is still right there were I posted it.

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟150,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wasn't being mean. I didn't read it all because i Was afraid of what it said. I hope it didn't say what it implied:(
I understand, brother. It's a lot to take in. However, roast (as in roast beef) is ok. But if I were afraid of anything, it would be afraid of what happens to those that don't listen.

Giving up pork was easy, especially after I learned a little more about it. But this revelation is terrifying. Just remember, Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom!

Be well and be blessed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟363,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I understand, brother. It's a lot to take in. However, roast (as in roast beef) is ok. But if I were afraid of anything, it would be afraid of what happens to those that don't listen.

Giving up pork was easy, especially after I learned a little more about it. But this revelation is terrifying. Just remember, Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom!

Be well and be blessed.
Can you tell me if it's as bad as it looks? You believe it's true?

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟150,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you tell me if it's as bad as it looks? You believe it's true?
I do. What's amazing is that Isaiah predicted there would even be such a thing 3000 years before is was invented. The prophecy is about end times judgement. So, do you believe we are in the end times?

Here are the scriptures:
CLV Isa 66:15 - 18
15 For behold, Yahweh, with fire shall He come, And His chariots like a sweeping whirlwind, To bring back His anger with fury, And His rebuke with blazes of fire.
16 For with fire Yahweh shall come to judge, And with His sword upon all flesh; And Yahweh's slain will be multitudinous.
17 Those who sanctify themselves and who cleansed themselves for the gardens, going after one in their midst, eating the flesh of swine and the abominable thing and the rodent, They shall be swept up together, averring is Yahweh;
18 I know their deeds and their devisings; I shall come to convene all nations and tongues, And they will come and see My glory.

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟150,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wonder why you are not getting replies. I think this is very controversial. Maybe i am reading more in your picture then is.
This is an MJ Only thread. That limits who can post. MJ believers don't eat pork anyway.

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟150,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When in doubt, zoom out. We all get locked into a certain point of view. It's a human thing to do. But sometimes we need to try to take in the big picture. So, what do we know?

1. We know that GMO (genetically modified organisms) do exist. These are man made changes to what God created. I personally don't believe that this is something that pleases Him, do you?
  2. We know from scripture that man has a tendency to worship;
    • Man-made idols
    • Man-made accomplishments
    • Man, in the form of Princes, Pastors, Popes, Principals, Politicians, etc.
  3. We know that man has a tendency to get stuck in tradition.
  4. We know that man has a tendency to go his own way as opposed to following the clear instructions of The Father.
This is why there are thousands of divisions of Christianity and why I tend to believe the prophets when prophets and preachers disagree. Just sayin'...

Reactions: daq
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟31,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Ew! The abomination and the mouse!
Isaiah 66:17
They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.

Yup, I agree, seems to be more prophetic than we all thought! Ain't just something going on in ancient Israel!

Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟150,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you , i don't know how i got to post here. I am sorry.
It's ok. I'm the OP and I didn't report anything. As long as you are asking questions in fellowship and not preaching or teaching against our SOP, you are welcome here. I go to other places in the forums too.

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟150,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ew! The abomination and the mouse!
Isaiah 66:17
They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.

Yup, I agree, seems to be more prophetic than we all thought! Ain't just something going on in ancient Israel!
Yup. Sure seems like an end time prophecy to me too. Isn't it amazing how the practices of people that lived thousands of years ago are still hanging around in the form of traditions? Have you looked into the origins of Lady Liberty? That's a shocker too!

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟31,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Yup. Sure seems like an end time prophecy to me too. Isn't it amazing how the practices of people that lived thousands of years ago are still hanging around in the form of traditions? Have you looked into the origins of Lady Liberty? That's a shocker too!

Roman Goddess, "the lady of kingdoms" in Isaiah 47:5. Strangely that chapter doesn't say Babylon, but "virgin daughter of Babylon" and "daughter of the Chaldeans".
Hebrew = Bath, daughter, girl child.
Doesn't the U.S. have a massive occult revival going on the past several decades, and like Isaiah 47 is steeped in astrology and fortune telling?

I've said for awhile now America is an extension of that revived Roman empire in Daniel and Revelation. The very same nations that filled in & took over the territory of the Roman empire are the exact same nations that "discovered" and later settled the Americas.

Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟31,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
I don't understand the desire for flesh. Certainly I do understand hunger, and a desperate person eating flesh if there is nothing else.
But nothing is to me more wholesome and preferable to eat then nuts, fruits, vegetables, grains and bread. I love bread, I love gluten. A little fish is okay. Kosher meats are tolerated by our Creator.
But the desire for pig flesh? Why? It's an evil industry. Let pigs roam the wilderness and leave them alone.

Oh no! Feral Hogs should not roam the wilderness. The swine ruin crops and tear up stuff, and carry disease.
I've looked at some more recent maps and the swine and the sow are up in some northern states, which aren't shown as a problem on this map: Like Vermont, Northern Michigan, N. Dakota...

main-qimg-1c0d13b864b22fffa46c8cd713301040-lq

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums