TULSA
✟55,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I stopped exercising for a day and I suffered bouts of migraines and headaches. It's been happening for some time now each time I don't exercise for a day.
This happens when the body is toxic loaded. By testing outside the official places you might find a good inexpensive tester to verify what toxins are too many in your system, and learn how to detoxify (as most people must learn these days) , and be free of those problems (look up the water cure too) ,

or take drugs.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟301,973.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This happens when the body is toxic loaded. By testing outside the official places you might find a good inexpensive tester to verify what toxins are too many in your system, and learn how to detoxify (as most people must learn these days) , and be free of those problems (look up the water cure too) ,

or take drugs.

I don't eat junk food, no fast food, no sweets. My diet in the last couple of months has been mostly fish, bread, banana, and vegetables.

So far, all the symptoms are mostly in my head (no pun intended) and some in the chest (heart) region.

I've been dealing with very high levels of stress for couple of years now though. Could be stress. Lower levels of stress have been known to kill perfectly healthy individuals so could be it. So far, exercise seems to help hold things together.

But why only my head and the heart? The rest of my body fees perfect otherwise.

Complications of Covid also commonly affects the head and heart region.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I stopped exercising for a day and I suffered bouts of migraines and headaches. It's been happening for some time now each time I don't exercise for a day.

It started back in the year 2020, the start of Covid pandemic. I might have been infected back then but is completely asymptomatic. Then I got infected back in 2021 where the symptoms are stronger but still asymptomatic to some degree. At the time, my migraines got worse if I don't exercise.

This year I think my condition is the worst yet. If I don't do my daily 2 hr exercise, skip for just a day, I'll get severe migraines. Sometimes no migraines but bouts of vertigo-like symptoms (not spinning but feels more like being hit by a big sea wave, strong vibrating sensation in my head, like someone taped a phone in my head and make it vibrate). It's a very weird sensation, almost feels good but also feels like I'm going to lose consciousness.

Migraines themselves look weirder too with visual artifacts that looks like group pictures of people.

Otherwise, if I keep to my daily 2 hr exercise, no problems whatsoever and feel perfectly healthy. I think there might be something in my head I couldn't be bothered to get checked.
My back has caused so much leg pain it’s limited what I can do. DDP Yoga has a back pain program I’m going to try that and I’m looking into inversion but read that it causes pressure behind the eyes and makes glaucoma worse. I don’t have glaucoma but don’t want to cause any eye problems.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't eat junk food, no fast food, no sweets. My diet in the last couple of months has been mostly fish, bread, banana, and vegetables.

So far, all the symptoms are mostly in my head (no pun intended) and some in the chest (heart) region.

I've been dealing with very high levels of stress for couple of years now though. Could be stress. Lower levels of stress have been known to kill perfectly healthy individuals so could be it. So far, exercise seems to help hold things together.

But why only my head and the heart? The rest of my body fees perfect otherwise.

Complications of Covid also commonly affects the head and heart region.
Yes Covid and the vaccine have all kinds of lingering effects.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,270,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
My back has caused so much leg pain it’s limited what I can do. DDP Yoga has a back pain program I’m going to try that and I’m looking into inversion but read that it causes pressure behind the eyes and makes glaucoma worse. I don’t have glaucoma but don’t want to cause any eye problems.

You don't have to do full inversions to do spinal decompression. Cat, cow, and child's pose are all examples of yoga poses that can involve some spinal decompression.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟301,973.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yes Covid and the vaccine have all kinds of lingering effects.

Worse for me because I had a bad concussion thrice in my childhood. It left some deformities in my skull. I never got any medical attention for it. I was ok because all the pain left in a few days. My migraine headaches are usually concentrated at the site of the three concussions

Upvote 0