Faith Choice/Church Support for Singles [Poll]

Are you a Christian? If so, how involved in your church are you?

• I'm a Catholic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an atheist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not sure How a Building made with mans hands has anything to do with Spiritual involvement? :scratch:

Just would like to say, I wasn't raised, "Christian" nor was I brought up in a Church,
I came to Know the LORD through Prayer by the Grace of GOD.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟207,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Not sure How a Building made with mans hands have anything to do with Spiritual involvement?
That was not the best choice of words by me. *facepalm* Editing now...

Edited.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That was not the best choice of words by me. *facepalm* Editing now...
it's fine I had to edit my post too, :D
I'm horrid when it comes to writing of any sort,
which is strange because I do enjoy reading LOL

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟207,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Just would like to say, I wasn't raised, "Christian" nor was I brought up in a Church,
I came to Know the LORD through Prayer by the Grace of GOD.
That is completely okay. My parents were saved as adults and so was my current boyfriend. God welcomes all of His children, regardless of how and when they came to know the Lord. :)
it's fine I had to edit my post too, :D
I'm horrid when it comes to writing of any sort,
I started off writing a poll about what I thought was one thing, realized that it was about something else, changed the title but forgot to change the question and the first post. My foremost apologies. As a former English major, I have no excuse. Thank you for calling me on my mistake before it hurt someone else.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟74,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Where I live, it's hard to find churches that have a singles group. So far I've only found one church where I agreed with their beliefs...until they preached something unbiblical in one of their sermons.

The last church I was a member of, they didn't have a problem with people being single but they were continuously against allowing a Singles group. There were even reputable members that volunteered to lead the group. The only explanation they've given is "we have more important things to focus on". This was a big and rich church by the way, not a little church with little money and few members.

I don't think I've been to a church where I felt shunned in any way for being single.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟254,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

I am a believer (a Christian some times) but i am not currently attending any churches. I was raised in a Southern Baptist church that i am still a member of. But at 58 and single (never being married and have no children) i just do not see the purpose of church, whose main focus 98% of the time is toward families.

Plus i now really like how free grace theology teaches The Bible. And even though Southern Baptist say Eternal Life salvation is by faith alone in Jesus, they often front load or back load their witness message with actions outside of faith (obedience, repentance, saying a sinners prayer, etc..)

Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟191,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I attend a very small non-denominational church regularly. Being single doesn't really have any impact on my attendance. My focus is on the meeting itself. I understand though that some churches are not very inclusive or welcoming for singles. My church is very small and everyone knows each other. It is a non-issue

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟843,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm single and go to church every Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday. Different events and bible studies. I love my church family and my singleness doesn't impact my attendance. I don't go to church to meet someone nor does my singleness impact my faith in any way. I do think churches should be more open to single groups.

Upvote 0