Visit site
✟552.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
Same thing as the miracles of Moses... who knows.

Both could have been mind tricks, both could have been spiritual powers. People in the ancient world thought God made lightning and that the world was flat and the sun moved around the earth and stuff.

Could they have really happened? sure. Why not. Is it likely?... well, I won't ask that question actually. We will believe whatever we want to believe anyway.

Upvote 0

Job_38

<font size="1"> In perfect orbit they have circled
Jul 24, 2002
✟2,013.00
Originally posted by MrMalone
Same thing as the miracles of Moses... who knows.

Both could have been mind tricks, both could have been spiritual powers. People in the ancient world thought God made lightning and that the world was flat and the sun moved around the earth and stuff.

Could they have really happened? sure. Why not. Is it likely?... well, I won't ask that question actually. We will believe whatever we want to believe anyway.

&nbsp;

&nbsp;Well, God did make lightning ;)

&nbsp;

&nbsp;Oh, I believe it.I was just wondering if anyone knew any other parts of the Bible talk about magic.

&nbsp;

Upvote 0

Rafael

Only time enough for love
Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Satan had great power until Christ took away the keys of life and death and triumphed over him in resurrection. I'm sure that there were miracles performed by satan then, as he will again, in the last days, when the antichrist will perform signs and wonders during the tribulation. Even Jesus warns us to not go here or there when people say that Jesus has appeared in the desert or some place else doing miracles. Many signs and wonders will be coming in the wrong name.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by&nbsp;those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.