Seattle
✟8,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am curious about what you folks know, or have heard about the eternal rewards we recieve in heaven.
With that the idea of what you do hear on earth effects "Jewels in your crown"
Here is a quote be R.C.Sproul:
"There are degrees of reward that are given in heaven. I am suprised that this answer surprises so many people. I think that there is a reason Christians are shocked when I say there are various levels of heaven as well as graduations of severity of punishment in hell"

Is this a concept that you have heard of?

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by EJO
I am curious about what you folks know, or have heard about the eternal rewards we recieve in heaven.
With that the idea of what you do hear on earth effects "Jewels in your crown"
Here is a quote be R.C.Sproul:
"There are degrees of reward that are given in heaven. I am suprised that this answer surprises so many people. I think that there is a reason Christians are shocked when I say there are various levels of heaven as well as graduations of severity of punishment in hell"

Is this a concept that you have heard of?

Yes, I've heard of it.  But at the moment I have no biblical backup for or against.  Does not mean it's not there. . .just that I don't have it.  :D

Upvote 0

EJO

Hellafreak
Sep 4, 2002
Seattle
✟8,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Quaffer
Yes, I've heard of it.  But at the moment I have no biblical backup for or against.  Does not mean it's not there. . .just that I don't have it.  :D

Here ya go:
Luke 6:23 "Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indead your reward is great in heaven"

Matthew 16:27
"For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His Angels, and then He will rewar each according to his works"

Just for starters.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by EJO
Here ya go:
Luke 6:23 "Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indead your reward is great in heaven"

Matthew 16:27
"For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His Angels, and then He will rewar each according to his works"

Just for starters.

Thanks,

I'd of eventually come up with that one.... :D It's just not something I think about too often so I don't have my list of reasons put down on why I believe it's so. . .

I'm sure ya got more though    :) Share. . .

It's a good subject.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.