Jan 20, 2003
New Hope, MN
Visit site
✟3,944.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I got engaged on Wednesday night to my boyfriend of two years, Josh.

We had our two year anniversary on Wednesday so we got all dressed up and went to the Chanhassen dinner theatre. Before I explain how he asked, I have to explain something about myself. I cannot be surprised, I always have to know things before they happen (like what Christmas presents I'm getting, ect.), so I had been questioning poor Josh relentlessly. I thought maybe he would do it on our anniversary, but after questioning him for a long time I was totally convinced it would be another couple months still. I even said "I'm glad you're not going to propose to me tonight, I don't know if I would want you to do it in front of all of these people." There were a few hundred people there. Right before the show started (The Sound of Music), an announcer came out and began naming off all of the anniversaries and birthdays in the audience, and then finally he said, "And now you're all in for a special treat because Josh Monson, would like to ask his girlfriend Jill Larson a very special question." And then Josh got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I was so shocked, I was crying and I just said yes really quick and slipped on the ring, and gave him a quick hug and sat back down. The whole audience was clapping. It was totally cool!

We are planning on getting married July 29, 2006. So we have a while to plan, and also to finish school! I just wanted to share the happy news with all of you!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.