Nov 29, 2003
ECC,Torah:ModeCommenta,OTL,AY BC&RL,Seow a ICC Job
Visit site
✟139,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I wrote about this now in: Practical Commentary on Scripture.
OliveTree offers Encyclopedia of Ancient Christianity (3 Vols.). I bought it when it first came out there. It's so great: the functionality is that while You are reading the Bible, it automatically looks up definitions from Encyclopedia of Ancient Christianity to words in the verses You are currently reading and shows in a window next to Your Bible - without that You click at all! If You are to get this resource, go to: https://www.olivetree.com/store/product.php?productid=25779 at latest Monday June 8. before midnight Pacific Standard Time!
This is highly related to Patristics.
Of course, You have to think carefully whether You want to invest in this platform, and I wouldn't encourage investing in it as Your main platform, there are much better softwares, the best Bible Study software is Accordance, especially if You don't want to be tempted to buy all kinds of things but still want to use original languages a little (they have for example NIV11-GKE). Accordance doesn't have the kind of very aggressive marketing as some have.