Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Does anyone else seem to have an abnormally high level of electronic mishaps? Others have witnessed the borage of problems I encounter when navigating technology. I've come to think that Satan aims to buffet me with a slew of issues to frustrate and break me down. I'm currently attempting to apply to a job I've previously opened an account for and not for a lack of trying on my part its just not allowing me to. Unbelievers won't understand what I'm talking about so I'm asking fellow believers to pray to the LORD that I not only login but complete the application process. Thanks sooo much in advance.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟112,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone else seem to have an abnormally high level of electronic mishaps? Others have witnessed the borage of problems I encounter when navigating technology. I've come to think that Satan aims to buffet me with a slew of issues to frustrate and break me down. I'm currently attempting to apply to a job I've previously opened an account for and not for a lack of trying on my part its just not allowing me to. Unbelievers won't understand what I'm talking about so I'm asking fellow believers to pray to the LORD that I not only login but complete the application process. Thanks sooo much in advance.
I prayed for you that your technological woes go away.

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
not for a lack of trying on my part
Sometimes things are a lot more difficult than they should be. Even they may seem impossible. WE have to keep working away on it and then the peices will just fall into place.

Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟13,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
it could be software of operating system problems, if your computer is getting older it might be a good time to update, do you keep the operating system software and programs updated? Antivirus also may cause trouble if not installed properly of if more than one is installed. The internet itself it is changing rapidly, it it why regular updates are necessary.

Peace

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟112,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
it could be software of operating system problems, if your computer is getting older it might be a good time to update, do you keep the operating system software and programs updated? Antivirus also may cause trouble if not installed properly of if more than one is installed. The internet itself it is changing rapidly, it it why regular updated are necessary.

Peace
Agreed. @Tigger45 , what model is your laptop or PC, year acquired, and what operating system is it running? Do you use ad blockers? Ad block might want to be turned off when you input data into forms.

Mine is a Surface Book 2, acquired 2018, running Windows 10.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟112,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for your prayers everyone. I was able to apply for that job today with only minor issues.
You are welcome. Amen to that, and thank God that you applied to the job with minimal issues. My prayer is that you get accepted to the job.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,277,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
So, any updates for us, @Tigger45 ? When is your job interview?
Thanks for asking. This was just the initial Appling for the position at a very large corporation and.the hiring process is very slow and drawn out.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟112,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for asking. This was just the initial Appling for the position at a very large corporation and.the hiring process is very slow and drawn out.
You are welcome, brother. Well, I will pray for you. Please keep us on the forum updated, so we can pray for you through each step of the process.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I must not have worked for a big corp because they just want to know if I can do the job or not. If I can they hire me, if I can not they don't.

Upvote 0