UK
✟15,837.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My daughter is a Christian and is almost 8 years old. I was just putting her to bed and reading to her from her book of children's bible stories and we read the story of Elijah going to Heaven in a chariot.

My daughter, bless her, asked me if there are houses in heaven. I answered I wasn't sure. Quick as anything she said to me 'Mummy when you die you can send me an email and tell me if there are any!!'

Such a sweetheart!

Singermom

Jul 20, 2010
✟9,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is sweet!

My 8-year-old did something I am a little proud of. She told me that her class was given a project of writing a letter to Santa. She discretely told her teacher that she doesn't believe in Santa, and asked if she could draw a picture about the True Spirit of Christmas (Jesus). Fantastically enough, the teacher let her.

Upvote 0
D

DeaneRenata

My daughter is a Christian and is almost 8 years old. I was just putting her to bed and reading to her from her book of children's bible stories and we read the story of Elijah going to Heaven in a chariot.

My daughter, bless her, asked me if there are houses in heaven. I answered I wasn't sure. Quick as anything she said to me 'Mummy when you die you can send me an email and tell me if there are any!!'

Such a sweetheart!

Actually skateboarders make me smile.

Upvote 0