Farmington
✟31,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Deuteronomy 32:1-4, "Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he."

Romans 6:17, "But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you."

Leqach (Hebrew) = Learning, teaching, instruction: insight.
Didache (Greek) = teaching: that which is taught

Google, "Lack of Doctrine in the Church" - here is some of what came up 02/04/2024,

"Sep 5, 2016 —But a lack of doctrinal understanding can have real and immediate implications on the pastoral level."

"Where has Doctrine gone in the Church? A lack of discernment leads to spiritual apathy. Spiritual apathy grows into doctrinal complacency."

"Oct 8, 2021 — Have you noticed that most churches no longer preach sound doctrine? They preach about blessings and faith but not how serious God is..."

"Feb 16, 2022 — Without sound doctrine, the chain falls apart, releasing a torrent of false teaching and an onslaught of immaturity."

"Feb 20, 2023 — “Evangelical churches lack doctrine because they want to attract new members. Mainline churches lack doctrine because they want to hold on.."

"Sep 30, 2022 — The number of people in evangelical churches who do not believe basic Christian doctrines is disturbing"

Had enough? I have. It about makes me sick. I've sat under some of this garbage: and I'll call it what it is - garbage, refuse, swill, sewage, dung. False teachings by false prophets, the Bible being used by unsaved, unregenerate charlatans, who are in it for the money and the power it gives them.
The worship music is shallow. I say this over and over, but it's needful: if you can't tell if the song is talking about a lover or the LORD, it ain't spiritual. Christian rock and metal is marrying the devil's music to (sometimes) Christian lyrics, claiming it's from God. Satan loves it. They'll tell you Satan can't create his own music. Better read Ezekiel 28:13. Better read the surrounding verses to see it's talking about the anointed Cherub that covereth, and that he had musical instruments created IN HIM the day he was created!
The preaching is shallow. They won't preach the doctrine of repentance, sanctification, or holiness. They don't teach the doctrine of the blood: Oh, they'll tell ya Jesus died for your sins, or they might say He died for your "faults" or your "mistakes" because Satan loves to water down the Scriptures - but they avoid the blood. Well, the doctrine of justification, atonement, redemption, the Cross; ALL these involve the BLOOD of Christ shed for your SINS.
How about the doctrine of election and predestination, assurance and being ordained to eternal life? And teach that in its full and true form: not the easy grace, easy believism so prevalent today where you just say a sinner's prayer and magically you're saved. That's it, you got assurance. No you don't. I'll say it over and over because the Bible says it over and over: repent, come out from among them and be separate, saith the LORD, and touch not the unclean thing, be sanctified, be holy, purify thyself, put on Christs righteousness: ALL this is involved in true salvation, if you are truly ordained to eternal life.
I sat under one preacher week after week: He would go to the same verses to build a "doctrine" that's not even in the Bible. Proverbs 18:21 "death and life is in the power of the tongue..." Couple that with Mark 11:22-26 but zeroing in on this part: "...he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." Then John 14:14, " If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it."
It's the prosperity gospel: a foul false teaching that emphasizes materialism and SELF over the will of God. Oh but it got worse. He then started teaching the damnable "little gods" doctrine based on literally 2 verses taken out of context, then going into Genesis and saying since everything was created after its own kind, God begets "gods."
This is a wicked, evil, diabolical, draconian teaching that is the same exact lie Satan the serpent used on Eve: "Ye shall be as gods." Repent of this wickedness and this blasphemy. You are not a god. You are a vile sinner compared to a worm. Oh, yeah, that too: you're not a sinner according to his teaching. No "sinner saved by grace." You're a son of God! Well, you are that, but Paul still said he was the chief of sinners, and he'd been saved awhile at that point. James 4:8, "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded."
Self esteem is another disgusting teaching that has nothing to do with true doctrine. They base that on one verse, that you are to love your neighbor as yourself. Jesus meant by that, that you take care of yourself: you make sure you are fed, clothed, have shelter, you should not defile the temple by doing things that can harm the body. You should treat others as you would want to be treated. Has nothing to do with modern psychology, which is a bunch of word salad mind games that does little good, but a lot of harm.

Romans 16:17-18, "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."

1 Timothy 1:3-4, "As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine, Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do."
A word on that. Don't get caught up in foolish conversations and questions, such as "Who was Cains wife?" and "How did all the animals fit on the ark?" or "Didn't Jesus say it was ok to drink wine?" Because they're looking to sidetrack you - No, derail you, and get the conversation into non essential areas of Scripture to avoid the pressing questions, "Am I a sinner and going to hell? Do I need a Saviour?" Yes, you are, and yes you do. Stop looking for loopholes and excuses to get drunk, and by the way, Jesus was very careful to call the drink at the last supper which we use at communion "The fruit of the vine" and not "oinos" (wine) which oinos can mean either fermented wine or grape juice fresh.

1 Timothy 4:16, "Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee."
2 Timothy 4:2-4, "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."
We live in the times Paul wrote about. There is more nonsensical doctrine out there in Churches today than ever before. Rainbow Churches, and they got nothing at all to do with Gods covenant rainbow He showed Noah after the flood! They teach and accept abomination, making people feel secure in their sin, with the diabolical "inclusion" doctrine, which is going to result in inclusion all right - TO HELL!

Hebrews 6:1-2
,"Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment."
Here in Hebrews Paul is saying we should go on to perfection: full maturity: not that we are to forget the principle doctrines of Christ, but that they should be our solid foundation. They should have been taught to you. You should have feasted on the milk of the Word, and eventually strong meat of the Word. And some doctrine, even the simplicity of the atonement, can be opened up and peeled back like the layers of an onion, so that its depths become endless.

2 John 9-11, "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds."

Titus 2:7-8, "In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you."

Isaiah 29:24, "They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine."