✟187,463.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who is Dog Face and what does he want?

I also have this gift and it has caused me MAJOR stress in the past because I am hyper-sensitive to anything spiritual. Being in public gives me panic attacks, I am still trying to work this out and figure out how to survive and hold a job, because at times I pick up on so many spirits when I'm in public or at work that I feel like I am going insane...

That being said, I remember seeing on TV a show about someone who picked up on this exact ''dogface'' spirit while taking pictures... i tried googling the picture but couldn't find it. But i remember the episode, it was a regular family that had pictures with this dog-headed spirit showing up on peoples shoulders and in the background... they called it a ''ghost'' but we know what they are... i think it was one of those ''ghost-hunting'' shows

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟187,463.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually, I just found the picture i was talking about. Check it out-

5d9c3ff2a5d49d1e670a097dbef50706.jpg

Upvote 0

Cassidy Bennett

Child of God
Jul 5, 2017
Pittsburgh
✟25,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been in great spiritual warfare for the past few weeks. I have just recently began exhibiting the spiritual gift of discernment of spirits. I keep seeing one that I call Dog Face that is black with a, well, dog-like face. I first saw it sitting on the steps of a local church that is close to our house. Then I would see it in our house sometimes. We had manifestations like bed shaking and noises throughout the house.

So then something cool happened to me at an extremely spirit-filled revival I attended. I felt led to the altar, and when the preacher asked me what was wrong, I started crying.
He was like, "Why are you crying?"
I said, "I don't know!!"
Preacher: "Well, are you saved?"
Me: "Yes."
Preacher: "Are you feeling conviction?"
Me: "No."
Preacher: "Ok, so why the tears?"
Me:"I don't know!"
Preacher and the others who were now wondering why I was crying so profusely: "Are you sure you're saved?"
Me: "Yes!"
Preacher: "Do you need to forgive anybody?"
Me: "...probably."

So I realized that I have been harboring unforgiveness in my heart for nine years following an abusive relationship from which I had places bruised so often that I can still see it. I developed major depressive disorder and bulimia. God delivered me from the bulimia after a while (my then fiance, now husband found out and begged me to stop, so I did, and like the Bible says, resist the devil and he will flee). Then I developed trichotillomania which is an obsessive compulsive disorder where the sufferer compulsively pulls their hair out.
And there I was for nine years suffering depression and trichotillomania. I had to quit college twice, and I have been fired from jobs because of my severe depression. I wouldn't go places because I couldn't handle it (and because I had so many bald spots that made me self conscious).

So at revival on July 9th, I went to the altar and forgave that man who hurt me so deeply. That was also the last day I needed my antidepressants. I haven't taken one or needed one since.
No more depression.
No more anxiety.
No more panic attacks.
No more compulsive hair pulling.

I am healed.

And that's when my spiritual gifts really began to wake up. I have always known I was sensitive to things of a spiritual nature, and months ago I realized I was beginning to see them. I didn't see angels until after my healing from depression, but how beautiful they are!

Anyway, I am mainly just wondering if anybody else has seen this dag-faced demon and what's his assignment?

He seems to be common, and he goes when commanded, but he returns after a while even when commanded not to. Since my healing, it is no longer pursuing me, but it has been after my husband. I saw it behind my husband the other night when he was being affected also by a spirit of rage. It sure was enjoying seeing him so angry.
For the record, when I was healed, my husband suddenly started to come under great attacks from the enemy. He was so grumpy, and it was emotionally draining to be near him. Last night we had a big talk and cleared everything up and prayed together.

Who is Dog Face and what does he want?

Was he the Egyptian god Anubis? I had a dream of him before. He is the god of the dead and mummification I believe. He was leading me away to get sacrificed but I got out of it when I said I was a Christian...not easily though. His energy is extremely low in a dream, evil. In dreams you feel the energy of others so even when they lie (like he did) you can tell. I've only seen him once though and he left me alone after that.

Is this happening in "reality" or in dreams?

Upvote 0