Did the elite democrats over-play their hand with these questionable Trump indictments? poll

Did the elite democrats over-play their hand with these questionable Trump indictments?

• 3 It's beginning to look like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 I am not following these court cases. Reason?

• 6 I trust the justice system so whatever they decide is OK

• Total voters

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟340,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It's not a Grand Organization of Elite Democrats. It's a collection of different cases: some are federal, yes, but others are charges at the state level or civil lawsuits.

If you live your life at the edge of the law, sometimes you may step over the line. Whether Trump has done so is up to the various juries to decide (again, juries, not the Grand Organization of Elite Democrats).

If you want to see some entertainment on the other side of things, you can watch Senator Menendez' trial with me. He's one of my (Democratic) senators, and he also seems to have lived his life at the edge of the law. Did he step over the line? We'll see...

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
It's not a Grand Organization of Elite Democrats. It's a collection of different cases: some are federal, yes, but others are charges at the state level or civil lawsuits.

If you live your life at the edge of the law, sometimes you may step over the line. Whether Trump has done so is up to the various juries to decide (again, juries, not the Grand Organization of Elite Democrats).

If you want to see some entertainment on the other side of things, you can watch Senator Menendez' trial with me. He's one of my (Democratic) senators, and he also seems to have lived his life at the edge of the law. Did he step over the line? We'll see...
All D elites have stepped over the line, just by being D elites. They think it's OK to mutilate and murder unborn children

nuf said

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,132,642.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He's getting off easy.

In Arizona and Michigan he's an "unindicted co-conspirator." More crimes he gets away with.

Jack Smith only put four charges on the insurrection indictment. There were more (of course) but he didn't want to make things too complicated.

He has so many charges and crimes they're getting selective.

The regular guy Democrats are underplaying their hand.

So many crimes, so little time. Sigh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟340,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
All D elites have stepped over the line, just by being D elites. They think it's OK to mutilate and murder unborn children

nuf said

I didn't think any of Trump's cases related to abortion law. Did I miss one?

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I didn't think any of Trump's cases related to abortion law. Did I miss one?
yes, you did

the reason the left hate him so much, or the primary reason is he helped overturn Roe

Reactions: John G.
Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟340,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
yes, you did

I didn't know that he had performed or paid for an abortion in an illegal way, but enlighten me.

the reason the left hate him so much, or the primary reason is he helped overturn Roe

You should talk to actual liberals more often. If this is what you think, then you really don't understand the opposition to Trump.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
You should talk to actual liberals more often. If this is what you think, then you really don't understand the opposition to Trump.
I understand perfectly

which is why I don't talk to them

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,132,642.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
yes, you did

The justices he appointed are shredding the bill of rights in numerous ways, subverting democracy, trying to establish an oligarchy (aka the military industrial complex.) They are immoral, several on the take, unworthy of their robes--which some say should have badges from their sponsors like NASCAR jackets.

Right now they are delaying a timely trial for a dictatorial likely felon (times 91.)

I have not signed a single petition to overturn my state's abortion ban, but I will get a good laugh when these hypocrites gripe about the bill for social services that will surely come due. The griping will show the vacuum in their hearts and consciences.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟255,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Only the liberals actually believe that Donald Trump is a criminal.
I don't think he did anything wrong. He might come off as arrogant or rude, but nothing criminal IMO.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,132,642.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Thr arrogance and rudeness mask layers and layers of secrecy and non-disclosure clauses.
If he commits crimes (or when) he has the collaborators so tied up in legal mumbo-jumbo they can't tell.
He takes our nation's secrets and hides them in his country club--but he won't comply with showing tax returns or letting a doctor give an honest medical report.
He spits on the misplaced trust good people like you have in him.

• Optimistic
Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟75,877.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thr arrogance and rudeness mask layers and layers of secrecy and non-disclosure clauses.
If he commits crimes (or when) he has the collaborators so tied up in legal mumbo-jumbo they can't tell.
He takes our nation's secrets and hides them in his country club--

or letting a doctor give an honest medical report.
Sounds like to me that is a good description of Joe Biden and the leadership of the Democratic Party.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟255,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
He takes our nation's secrets and hides them in his country club--but he won't comply with showing tax returns or letting a doctor give an honest medical report.
Quite frankly, I don't know anymore. I really can't trust anyone- sorry.

Upvote 0