victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We had Nazis V transgenders here in Melbourne last year , the object being to get the general public to side with the transgenders thus helping the Gov to continue with its trans agenda in our schools and elswhere.

The Nazis were seen high fiving the cops on their way to the event , but most people knew it was a scam anyway , I mean Nazis...really!! , in Australia!...lol

Anyway we in the freedom movement have been warned not to believe everything we see and hear from now on , because of misinformation / disinformation coming from both sides. Yep , apparently the good guys need to do it too for whatever reason.

So my message here is , just be careful about what we believe we are seeing. It could just be another set up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DJWhalen

Do your best and let God do the rest.
Feb 13, 2024
Indianapolis
✟17,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
Indeed.

I think the chants should not go ignored.
But they are in Talib's jurisdiction.

Every American should hear that they are serious! Hamas fighters want to kill every Jew, Christian, American they can find.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,257,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
We had Nazis V transgenders here in Melbourne last year , the object being to get the general public to side with the transgenders thus helping the Gov to continue with its trans agenda in our schools and elswhere.

The Nazis were seen high fiving the cops on their way to the event , but most people knew it was a scam anyway , I mean Nazis...really!! , in Australia!...lol

Anyway we in the freedom movement have been warned not to believe everything we see and hear from now on , because of misinformation / disinformation coming from both sides. Yep , apparently the good guys need to do it too for whatever reason.

So my message here is , just be careful about what we believe we are seeing. It could just be another set up.
Rent-a-Nazi is just as easy as Rent-a-Trans. If you have enough money you can rent whatever form of activism or counter-activism you want. All you have to do is to remember to contact the usual media so it makes the news. Which means I trust less and less of what I'm actually seeing.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟478,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Every American should hear that they are serious! Hamas fighters want to kill every Jew, Christian, American they can find.
Our media is backwards to the point of politics over common sense.
They remain silent.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟281,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And Michigan's governor, may the Lord preserve us, is utterly and completely silent on the issue. Of course, since she's a vice-chairperson for the Democratic National Committee, that shouldn't be surprising---she's not going to say anything that might endanger her losing votes from radical Muslims in Dearborn.

Gretch the Wretch wants to be President. That's what her whole slant is geared towards; may God deliver us from the possibility---she would be just as big a disaster as Kamala Harris or Gavin Newsom in the White House (shudder). The fact that she refuses to take any kind of a stand for defending her own country tells you all you need to know about what sort of American she is.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟478,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Abdulghani then quoted a verse from the Quran that he said reads: "Allah teaches us not to say words that can be used by the enemy to hurt the cause."

:sorry:

UM

• Agree
Reactions: DJWhalen
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums