Deacon's Job?

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟16,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Heart ! A deacon is a servant who is to enhance & support the ministry of the pastor & the church. He is not a church boss or dictator, but he is to be a godly leader within the church. He should be a soul winner. Many deacons are involved in the benevolent ministry of the church. We believe each believer is given spiritual gifts & serve in positions that enable him to use his spiritual gift & grow spiritually as he serves. That's a short version of my thoughts.

Upvote 0

Heart4Him

I'll still love you, Lord.
Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ms.Garnet said:
Hi Heart ! A deacon is a servant who is to enhance & support the ministry of the pastor & the church. He is not a church boss or dictator, but he is to be a godly leader within the church. He should be a soul winner. Many deacons are involved in the benevolent ministry of the church. We believe each believer is given spiritual gifts & serve in positions that enable him to use his spiritual gift & grow spiritually as he serves. That's a short version of my thoughts.
Hi, Ms. Garnet! Thank you very much...I wholeheartedly agree with what you said!:)

Upvote 0