US
✟1,115,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
“We can connect the dots. Because as you showed on the screen with this series of transactions, that’s called money laundering. And this was a very organized criminal enterprise by the Biden family."

“And the reason they did these complicated transactions was to disguise the source of the revenue and to deceive the IRS from paying taxes. So what you’re gonna see in the coming weeks is a lot of loans. Anytime the Bidens have money, they’re gonna claim it was a loan because you don’t have to report loans on your taxes,” Comer continued.

“If you’re the IRS and you’re just looking at someone’s taxes, you would never know that Joe Biden got two checks for loan repayments, $200,000 and $40,000. You wouldn’t know about all the money that we’re going to show that James Biden took in and Hunter Biden took in from loans. Loans is a way — it’s an integral part of money laundering where you deceive from the IRS about the revenue you’re taking in. In other words, you’re a tax cheat.”

You can see the whole interview here:

5:35
MARIA: WHEN ARE YOU EXPECTING TO
5:36
ISSUE THE SUBPOENAS TO BRING
5:38
BIDEN FAMILY MEMBERS IN FRONT OF
5:40
YOUR COMMITTEE, AND HOW MANY
5:42
SUBPOENAS ARE YOU EXPECTING TO
5:44
ISSUE?
5:45
>> WELL, I THINK THE SUBPOENAS
5:47
ARE IMMINENT.
5:48
I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A
5:49
BIG WEEK.
LOOK, FIRST OF ALL, WE KNOW
5:51
TUESDAY MY FRIEND JIM JORDAN
5:53
WHO'S ALSO ON THE OVERSIGHT
5:55
COMMITTEE, BUT HE'S CHAIR OF THE
5:57
JUDICIARY COMMITTEE DOING A
5:58
GREAT JOB INVESTIGATING THE
6:00
WEAPON UNYIZATION OF THE FEDERAL
6:02
GOVERNMENT -- WEAPONIZATION OF
6:03
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, HE'S
6:05
BRINGING IN SPECIAL COUNSEL
6:06
WEISS FOR A DEPOSITION.
6:07
THAT IS A VERY IMPORTANT
6:08
PARTICIPANT OF THE OVERALL
6:11
IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY
6:12
INVESTIGATION.
THERE ARE ALSO A LOT OF OTHER
6:14
DOCUMENTS THAT I THINK ARE ABOUT
6:16
TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK
6:18
PERTAINING TO LOANS AND
6:21
DIFFERENT THINGS THAT MAKE NO
6:24
SENSE, THAT ARE COMPLETELY
6:25
COUNTER TO THE WHAT JOE BIDEN
6:26
HAS SAID PUBLICLY.
6:27
WE'RE ALSO, AS YOU KNOW, WE'VE
6:30
SUBPOENAED A LOT OF BANK
6:31
DOCUMENTS, AND IT'S TAKEN A LONG
6:33
TIME TO GET THESE BANK DOCUMENTS
6:35
IN.
6:36
WE'RE WAITING ON A FEW MORE
6:38
DOCUMENTS TO COME IN THAT WE'VE
6:40
BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SUBPOENAED BUT
6:44
TAKING FOREVER.
AND I DON'T THINK THE AVERAGE
6:45
PERSON CAN IMAGINE HOW MANY
6:46
DIFFERENT CHECKING ACCOUNTS THE
6:48
PRESIDENT'S SON HAD.
6:49
AND CONSIDERING HE DIDN'T HAVE A
6:51
LEGITIMATE BUSINESS, THAT IN
6:52
ITSELF AND -- IN ITSELF IS AN
6:55
ENORMOUS RED FLAG.
6:56
ONCE ALL THOSE COME IN, THINK
6:57
YOU'RE GOING TO THE SEE SWIFT
6:59
ACTION ON BIDENS, AND I WOULD
7:01
PREDICT SOMEWHERE AROUND TWO
7:03
DOZEN SUBPOENAS IN THE VERY NEAR
7:06
FUTURE.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,115,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Here is the WJS video spoken of in the interview:

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟152,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Here is the WJS video spoken of in the interview:

Yeah this was all in 2017, when private-citizen Joe Biden did things.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,115,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Here is the in depth Politico article, mentioned in the interview, which details Joe's numerous denials of the hard evidence:

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
“We can connect the dots. Because as you showed on the screen with this series of transactions, that’s called money laundering. And this was a very organized criminal enterprise by the Biden family."

“And the reason they did these complicated transactions was to disguise the source of the revenue and to deceive the IRS from paying taxes. So what you’re gonna see in the coming weeks is a lot of loans. Anytime the Bidens have money, they’re gonna claim it was a loan because you don’t have to report loans on your taxes,” Comer continued.

“If you’re the IRS and you’re just looking at someone’s taxes, you would never know that Joe Biden got two checks for loan repayments, $200,000 and $40,000. You wouldn’t know about all the money that we’re going to show that James Biden took in and Hunter Biden took in from loans. Loans is a way — it’s an integral part of money laundering where you deceive from the IRS about the revenue you’re taking in. In other words, you’re a tax cheat.”

Comer, quivering in righteous outrage.

James Comer has been criticized by Democrats after reports emerged he gave his brother a $200,000 personal loan, despite criticizing President Joe Biden for doing the same thing.

The Kentucky Republican representative chairs the House Oversight Committee impeachment probe into Biden, which opened after Republicans alleged they had evidence of the president's knowledge of and role in his family members' domestic and foreign business dealings while he served as vice president under Barack Obama.

Citing Kentucky property records, the publication reported that Comer and his brother have engaged in land swaps related to their family farming business and that one loan was for $200,000 and involved a shell company.

Did he really think that people wouldn't find out that he was laundering the money through a shell company? Hypocrisy is nothing new in politics, but this borders on the insane.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟442,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

You can see the whole interview here:

5:35
MARIA: WHEN ARE YOU EXPECTING TO
5:36
ISSUE THE SUBPOENAS TO BRING
5:38
BIDEN FAMILY MEMBERS IN FRONT OF
5:40
YOUR COMMITTEE, AND HOW MANY
5:42
SUBPOENAS ARE YOU EXPECTING TO
5:44
ISSUE?
5:45
>> WELL, I THINK THE SUBPOENAS
5:47
ARE IMMINENT.
5:48
I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A
BIG WEEK.
LOOK, FIRST OF ALL, WE KNOW
5:51
TUESDAY MY FRIEND JIM JORDAN
5:53
WHO'S ALSO ON THE OVERSIGHT
5:55
COMMITTEE, BUT HE'S CHAIR OF THE
5:57
JUDICIARY COMMITTEE DOING A
5:58
GREAT JOB INVESTIGATING THE
6:00
WEAPON UNYIZATION OF THE FEDERAL
6:02
GOVERNMENT -- WEAPONIZATION OF
6:03
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, HE'S
6:05
BRINGING IN SPECIAL COUNSEL
6:06
WEISS FOR A DEPOSITION.
6:07
THAT IS A VERY IMPORTANT
6:08
PARTICIPANT OF THE OVERALL
6:11
IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY
INVESTIGATION.
THERE ARE ALSO A LOT OF OTHER
6:14
DOCUMENTS THAT I THINK ARE ABOUT
6:16
TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK
6:18
PERTAINING TO LOANS AND
6:21
DIFFERENT THINGS THAT MAKE NO
6:24
SENSE, THAT ARE COMPLETELY
6:25
COUNTER TO THE WHAT JOE BIDEN
6:26
HAS SAID PUBLICLY.
6:27
WE'RE ALSO, AS YOU KNOW, WE'VE
6:30
SUBPOENAED A LOT OF BANK
6:31
DOCUMENTS, AND IT'S TAKEN A LONG
6:33
TIME TO GET THESE BANK DOCUMENTS
6:35
IN.
6:36
WE'RE WAITING ON A FEW MORE
6:38
DOCUMENTS TO COME IN THAT WE'VE
6:40
BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SUBPOENAED BUT
TAKING FOREVER.
AND I DON'T THINK THE AVERAGE
6:45
PERSON CAN IMAGINE HOW MANY
6:46
DIFFERENT CHECKING ACCOUNTS THE
6:48
PRESIDENT'S SON HAD.
6:49
AND CONSIDERING HE DIDN'T HAVE A
6:51
LEGITIMATE BUSINESS, THAT IN
6:52
ITSELF AND -- IN ITSELF IS AN
6:55
ENORMOUS RED FLAG.
6:56
ONCE ALL THOSE COME IN, THINK
6:57
YOU'RE GOING TO THE SEE SWIFT
6:59
ACTION ON BIDENS, AND I WOULD
7:01
PREDICT SOMEWHERE AROUND TWO
7:03
DOZEN SUBPOENAS IN THE VERY NEAR
7:06
FUTURE.

Yeah, anyone familiar with money laundering will know that payments are called "loans" deliberately to conceal them from taxes.

The reality is that these are all millionaires, even Hunter, who don't need loans from each other for things like "buying cars".

• Agree
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟442,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Comer, quivering in righteous outrage.

James Comer has been criticized by Democrats after reports emerged he gave his brother a $200,000 personal loan, despite criticizing President Joe Biden for doing the same thing.

The Kentucky Republican representative chairs the House Oversight Committee impeachment probe into Biden, which opened after Republicans alleged they had evidence of the president's knowledge of and role in his family members' domestic and foreign business dealings while he served as vice president under Barack Obama.

Citing Kentucky property records, the publication reported that Comer and his brother have engaged in land swaps related to their family farming business and that one loan was for $200,000 and involved a shell company.

Did he really think that people wouldn't find out that he was laundering the money through a shell company? Hypocrisy is nothing new in politics, but this borders on the insane.

I've no doubt that if you look into Comer, Pelosi, and any longtime Senator or Congressmen....you'll see the same.

They ran Biden because they knew he was crooked.

• Agree
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've no doubt that if you look into Comer, Pelosi, and any longtime Senator or Congressmen....you'll see the same.
Sounds interesting. Show me say, Mitt Romney or Bernie doing that. What do you have?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
They ran Biden because they knew he was crooked.

That's not now the Democratic Party nominating process works. Biden put him self forward, multiple (they were legion) alternative *also* put themselves forward. Biden even lost early contests (the first 3 in fact) before wining a state. Many voters who participated in the Democratic primary elections voted for someone else (including this one). Those primary voters had no reason to think Biden was corrupt, and generally when then primary voters do think a candidate is corrupt, they tend not to vote for them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟442,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That's not now the Democratic Party nominating process works. Biden put him self forward, multiple (they were legion) alternative *also* put themselves forward. Biden even lost early contests (the first 3 in fact) before wining a state. Many voters who participated in the Democratic primary elections voted for someone else (including this one). Those primary voters had no reason to think Biden was corrupt, and generally when then primary voters do think a candidate is corrupt, they tend not to vote for them.

That's great you still have faith in the primary process of the Democratic Party.

I thought Tulsi Gabbard was a good pick...but Hillary Clinton and MSM quickly smeared her as a Russian asset without evidence.

I think they would have preferred Harris, as she's an airhead with no real experience and the appeal of a POC and female. Unfortunately, before Tulsi dropped, she nuked any hopes of a Harris nomination by revealing her fake past and hypocrisy on prosecutions.

Biden was only ideal because as a corrupt candidate...that everyone knew was corrupt....and the FBI literally covered for...he's easily controlled.

I don't know who runs the party...but it ain't Biden. At no point in his career was he inclined to vote for far left Marxist judges, gay queer unicorns for positions in the cabinet, and while he was always prone to awkward gaffes....he now walks past the people he's meet and can't speak in complete sentences.

The reason why the nation is going down the toilet is whomever is making decisions isn't being held accountable for them....Joe is. It's ideal for passing ridiculous policies and legislation.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That's great you still have faith in the primary process of the Democratic Party.
Faith is a poor excuse for anything. I just reject your baseless claim that the candidate is "selected".

I thought Tulsi Gabbard was a good pick...but Hillary Clinton and MSM quickly smeared her as a Russian asset without evidence.
Really? Her best asset seems to have been a lack of history. A poor way to select. (And she *does* seem quite quick to prop up the positions Putin and his Syrian puppet put forth. I don't know *why* that is and it doesn't require she be an "asset", but the sympathy is there.)
I think they would have preferred Harris, as she's an airhead with no real experience and the appeal of a POC and female. Unfortunately, before Tulsi dropped, she nuked any hopes of a Harris nomination by revealing her fake past and hypocrisy on prosecutions.
The pronouns in your second sentence are a mess, and the first sentence... "they" (eyeroll) and "airhead" (ditto).
Biden was only ideal because as a corrupt candidate...that everyone knew was corrupt....and the FBI literally covered for...he's easily controlled.
How long have your opinions been unmoored from reality?
I don't know who runs the party...but it ain't Biden.
Quite useful to avoid answering who the "they" is above selecting Biden. Well done.
At no point in his career was he inclined to vote for far left Marxist judges,
Name a Marxist judge nominated by Biden.
gay queer unicorns for positions in the cabinet,
unicorns are fantasy. They do not exist.
and while he was always prone to awkward gaffes....he now walks past the people he's meet and can't speak in complete sentences.

The reason why the nation is going down the toilet is whomever is making decisions isn't being held accountable for them....Joe is. It's ideal for passing ridiculous policies and legislation.
They. They. They. They. They. Secret pullers of strings. (perhaps you should be in the thread about political conspiracy theories.)

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟335,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Has any of these claims against Joe Biden been proven? It's seems like every time, its investigated and people have to tell the truth. They say a different story.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Has any of these claims against Joe Biden been proven? It's seems like every time, its investigated and people have to tell the truth. They say a different story.
Have you noticed that whenever promised evidence fails to appear, they fall back on the "everyone knows that they're all corrupt" story?

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟334,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Personally I think Comer has lost all credibility. The indictment hearing was a total fiasco. A clown show.
It is amazing to me that, after Devon Archer testified and Comer quickly gave a false account (based on the limited information he had prior to the questioning, since he did not attend the hearing) of the testimony given, that anyone believes anything he says. The hypocritical part is how Comer (and those that still believe him) were so quick to criticize and even sanction Rep. Schiff, when Comer has been doing the same types of things for the last year.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟335,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Have you noticed that whenever promised evidence fails to appear, they fall back on the "everyone knows that they're all corrupt" story?
That's what I thought.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Their latest focus is on revealed bank records that show Biden loaned his brother $200,000 in 2018. Comer alleges the loan repayment is proof of the president profiting from illicit international business.

The White House accused Republicans of "abusing their power to conduct a smear campaign" and Newsweek contacted a representative for Biden by email to comment on this story.

But the Daily Beast reported on Thursday that Comer had previously loaned money to a family member,

(emphasis mine)

Republican response: "THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟152,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Their latest focus is on revealed bank records that show Biden loaned his brother $200,000 in 2018. Comer alleges the loan repayment is proof of the president profiting from illicit international business.

The White House accused Republicans of "abusing their power to conduct a smear campaign" and Newsweek contacted a representative for Biden by email to comment on this story.

But the Daily Beast reported on Thursday that Comer had previously loaned money to a family member,

(emphasis mine)

Republican response: "THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!"
Hypocrisy in political matters is nothing new, though it used to take years to be revealed.

Are is we getting less intelligent or stupid more?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hypocrisy in political matters is nothing new, though it used to take years to be revealed.
While no one has accused Comer of being one of the brightest people in Congress, it seems to me incredibly stupid for Comer to say that something indicates dishonesty, when he's clearly done it himself. I can only suppose that he thought that hiding the transaction via a shell company meant that no one would find it.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟923,657.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
While no one has accused Comer of being one of the brightest people in Congress, it seems to me incredibly stupid for Comer to say that something indicates dishonesty, when he's clearly done it himself. I can only suppose that he thought that hiding the transaction via a shell company meant that no one would find it.
Or, as has been amply demonstrated, voters just won't care.

Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0