College and Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lizzie01

I just ask for prayer for my church's college and career it's not going well.. there is a lot of bitterness and anger and jealously between people at the group and I just ask for prayer that people would start focusing on God and that somehow it would be changed in the name of Jesus. I thank God for what our group is going thru we will grow in our faith. again thanks

** "Anything is possible through God who gives us strength" ** :amen:

cupbearer

Nehemiah
Apr 26, 2004
Maryland
✟187.00
Faith
Christian
Unity is one of the most difficult areas to address in the church.
Father, it is in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ that I lift up this church on behalf of my sister Lizzie. Father. we come together in unity and love with bold confidence before Your throne to ask you for intervention in this situation.
Only you know what needs to be revealed to this family of believers so I pray that You send the Holy Spirit to cover them while they gather and bring upon them Your love. Teach them to love each other and remind them to forgive each other for any offenses that may be hindering their fellowship.

I pray that You expose the root of bitterness and turn their anger and jealousy to joy and hope.
Please extend Your divine intervention into this situation and bless Lizzy's heart with an answer to this prayer.
You are faithful. You are holy. You are the answer to all our problems. And You are Lizzie's strength and shield.
Thank you Father for hearing my prayer. I know You always hear my prayer. I love You Lord. I know Lizzie loves you too.

Cupbearer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.