✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
So there must be a, but God is an Indian giver (will take back His free gift of Eternal Life) if you believe a person can become unborn again.
the gift of God is repentance, and He instructs what you have to do, to not lose it, see the scriptures ( everybody try reading, it is in your own interests)

Luke 1:74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

Acts 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Romans 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

This is when that free gift of repentance is granted, and why the instructions tell us how to continue, not to hear the opinion of anyone...

2 Corinthians 7: 10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟256,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
you see scripture is not with you there, nor even peoples own reasoning.

if one is born again, it is told what occurs, that old passes away, all becomes new, they are risen new with Christ, they glorify Him in showing and bearing in their body His death, likewise they blaspheme God if they begin to drink with the drunken, and choose the cares of this life over Jesus Christ. ( hence blessed is the servant that does faithfully, but woe to the one who does not continue.

Also, if charity is not put on in belief of Jesus Christ, the person never believed all these testimonies in the first place, as charity believes all things, hopes all things, bears all things, I think it is clearer now.

IF YOU CAN BELIEVE ALL THIGNS JESUS SAID, AND CHARITY DOES BELIEVE ALL THINGS.

Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

1 Corinthians 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Matthew 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

So scripture is not with me really!

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟256,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
the gift of God is repentance, and He instructs what you have to do, to not lose it, see the scriptures ( everybody try reading, it is in your own interests)

Luke 1:74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

Acts 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Romans 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

This is when that free gift of repentance is granted, and why the instructions tell us how to continue, not to hear the opinion of anyone...

2 Corinthians 7: 10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

Really again!

But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many. And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification. For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)

Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.
Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

For the wages of sin is death, but the (free) gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Upvote 0