Christianity-But I want these things and they are good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSentKnowledge

Jul 14, 2014
✟283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To Christianity, how is it right if I want:

Sex in heaven forever with most attractive to me face and body.

Any day, any moment, can do what want and no Sunday can't do certain things I think that is wrong.

Bondage and kinky sex, the most extreme lol. Acting weird and stuff with throwup or pee for ex. and can for fun and senitivety hurt and cry too lol.

Awesome powerful techno music that is super vibes and the good stuff, not the stuff like boring and not made right, any music like stuff like techno or genie euro trance type sounding lol.

To not worship god and sing and stuff, friends is all and so ya and as long as gives all wanted stuff and places ect then I thank god and angels a lot and that's all...back to close-friend-sex partner and games ect.

Oh and so video games, obviously the screen light would/could just appear to be in the air and in virtual mind living can do anything if spiritual/other doesn't already...and full surround vision of course, including all senses, and so video games and brutal games and keeps getting harder and sex-games would be exiting...

Me and girl can create whatever we want.

Also I have long hair and fringe and attracted to myself like supposed to and also in heaven could maybe turn into the most attractive girl to me I'm brain wired to like most which looks alike to me like naturally and be most attracted to myself, and girl or many partners in same body and all are wired to find this look of body and face the most attractive and most attracted therfore to their own same body and others and are a family of identical partners which would be straight lol, maybe this is possible too. Oh and can def turn into animals too lol yaaay lolll.

At least 89% or 93% of these things and more are right I know and should be *good* and in heaven*...Like I know I'm definitely going to heaven, my whole objective in life also is to try and make sure I don't die incase have to stay alive if no god, like I got all the "ways" and ideas to try, cause I don't know for sure and dying is way to risky so I have to try to stay alive lol :doh:

Last edited:

TheSentKnowledge

Jul 14, 2014
✟283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe they will always be kept and there universally or else there's nothing left to do then either...video-games will always, and I want, and love-most deepest love with another consciousness, elegant fun places to be in and search and play hide and go seek in or try and get out of, music, ect as said above~ no I want all these things, the wanting of them will never go they are universal things and this is all the things we can do or else there's like nothing then...so they will be and are the things can do, just what I said above I wanna know if I'm going to heaven from the bible, which I hope there is a god I wanna stay alive for eternity, and but so I better go to heaven ain't I from what explained above?, maybe the bible really does allow all that and god is good? I know I gotta go to heaven if god exists, which I hope god exists! So since we know all that stuff can and will be in heaven, just the weirder heavy-er stuff like I explained above I "want" and am arguing that what's up with the bible I waant that stuff and haave to go to heaven...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.