Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
Here
✟12,471.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the Way of Righteousness (aka Torah/Law) of YHWH was given only to Israel through Moses.
Why do you call it the "Way of Righteousness"? Does it help to give it another name? Personally, I'm content to call it "the Law of Moses" or simply "the Law." To each his own. :)
Gentiles must struggle with YHWH for His blessing like Jacob, who then became Israel.
It's not that I don't like your other comments, but I wanted to concentrate on this one. An interesting view of God you have here, that of struggling with God to obtain "blessings." Certainly there is that one story of how Jacob struggled. However, you may be missing a vital point if all you glean from it is that we should, as the "Supplanter" (Jacob) did, struggle likewise to get what we want from God (YHWH). Due to his striving, he was impacted with a limp, the result of the loving touch from God. God will not in His love allow the striving struggling Self of the believer who would walk with Him to go un-crucified. The real message, to me, is that God always wounds the flesh, the Self, in order to heal and bring forth the New Self, created in righteousness and holiness of the truth.

But I rather like this passage, which doesn't speak of striving and struggling:

"I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost."
and therefore, our response called for
"And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost. " - Revelation 21:6; 22:17

Scripture encourages us to strive to enter the rest of Christ. Our striving should be concentrated on coming to an end of ourSelves rather than to "get blessings", don't you think?

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you brother.

I've already clipped this out and read it with my wife. Please elaborate more. I feel that maybe this was part 1...

Blessings,
H.

I do not know how soon I can get back to this. I am currently working on a major revision to my book, "Keys to Bible Prophecy," incorporating the pre-tribulation rapture, which I intentionally left out of it originally, and much that I have learned about ancient comments in the years since I wrote it.

Many ancient commentaries sound like they might have been written last week at Moody Bible Institute or at Dallas Theological Seminary. Yet they are some of the oldest writings of the Christian church.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Leave the '-ism' off. Leave the 'dispensation' off.
See how the Creator Does as He Pleases, Justly, Righteously, Perfectly, Always !
He Is Life ! Different as He Pleases. Always the Same in Perfect Wisdom in every way, yet Revealing Clearly Different at Different times, Different people, even simply looking at Today.
Does He Fit in a Box of manmade origin ? Nope.
And the Greek word DISPENSARION is used in :

#1 In Eph 1:10

#2 used in Eph 3:2 and Paul says it was given to Paul to me for you !!

#3 In Col 1:25

# 4 In 1 Cor 9:17

# 5 used in 1 Tim 1:4

#6 And in Luke 16:2 and 3

Since it is Christ that PUT that word DISPENATION // OIKONOMIA , WHY are you against it ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The errors in your own words/ definitions are readily apparent IF you take the time to look up the definitions of the words used in the verses you quoted as if to defend some position on dispensations... .
Even in this one last post of your own opinion.
And it not my opinion and the verses that I quoted are IRREFUTABLE .

It is your own opinion to not believe those verses and you are not alone !!

Many believe that there never has been a TRUINE GOD and many do believe in WATER BAPTISM and many do not

I present to , BELIEVE or NOT to BELIEVE , their choice .

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you brother.

I've already clipped this out and read it with my wife. Please elaborate more. I feel that maybe this was part 1...

Blessings,
H.
DISPENSARIO // OIKONOMIA is a compound Greek WORD !!

OIKOS means a house .

NOMOS , means Law

And these are Laws of the house .

#1 Grace

#2 resurrection

#3 sanctification

#4 redemption

#5 a new nature

#6 OSAS

just to mention a few

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tim 1:4
[the] stewardship
οἰκονομίαν (oikonomian)
Noun - Accusative Feminine Singular
Strong's 3622: Management of household affairs, stewardship, administration. From oikonomos; administration; specially, a 'economy'.
And the Greek word STEWARDSHIP // is OIKONOMIA is a Greek , noun in the ACCUSATIVE CASE in the SlNGULAR

In verse 2 The Greek word spelling is STEWARD is OIKONOMOS and is different spelling .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the Greek word DISPENSATION is used in :

#1 In Eph 1:10

#2 used in Eph 3:2 and Paul says it was given to Paul to me for you !!

#3 In Col 1:25

# 4 In 1 Cor 9:17

# 5 used in 1 Tim 1:4

#6 And in Luke 16:2 and 3

Since it is Christ that PUT that word DISPENATION // OIKONOMIA , WHY are you against it ?

dan p
I Tim 1:4 is hidden and when one checks the Greek text will fine the Greek word DISPENSARION // OIKONOMIA .

# 1 The ESV uses STEARDSHIP for dispensation

#2 The YLY uses BUILDING UP for for the Greek word for dispensation

# 3 The NET translation uses REDEMPTIVE PLAN for the word dispensation

#4 The KJV uses the word EDIFYING

When you check the Greek text it is not ANY of above !

It is the Greek word DISPENASTION // OIKONOMIA and OIKOs means HOUSE and NOMOS means a Law and to be in the FAITH all believers have believe what Paul wrote by the Holy Spirit in 1 Tim 1:4 and be a DISPENSATIONLIST , PERIOD ,

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0