Land of Hiawatha
✟1,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth and that any bondage will broken and that you will grow in great love for God's will in your life. I also pray that God will meet your financial needs.

Upvote 0

Angelface007

Friends Are A Blessing
Mar 13, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟4,556.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Dear Alwayselearning,

My prayers are for you right now that God will be with you in everything that you do! That he will guide you and direct you in the way that you should go! By giving you the ability and strength to put nothing before him! That you will make God Top # 1 at everything!!! I pray that he will stregthen you spiritually and finacially! I pray that during these times of hardships, that God will use your tesomonies to bless others who are going through the same as you! May you be annoited and blessed , in Jesus name, A~men InChrist~Angelface~

Upvote 0

Shekinahs

Christian=Cross
Nov 23, 2003
✟1,569.00
Faith
Christian
Prayer:

To the Divine of eternity. To the Father of Jesus the anointed. I lift up Alwayselearning as he works through the challenges he is facing spiritually and financially. For in you will he find the answers. May he seek your presence for his spiritual growth. May he seek your wisdom for resolving the foundation to the financial problems so that the problems do not reoccur. Bless him for seeking the prayers of your followers. May our prayers rise up to heaven like the temple incense you requested.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Bain_Adaneth

Nov 14, 2003
cali~~*the golden state*~~
✟8,442.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord I pray for you to be with alwayslearning. Help to strenghthen the walk between you and him. Comfort him, Lord, in his times of trial and suffering. Give and provide for his needs as you provide for the birds. Let him see your works in his life. Give him shelter Lord. Help him to grow stronger in faith. Help him Lord, to find a job that is good and rewarding. Lord, help him to devote his first words and thoughts of the day to you our Father. Be his shelter Lord, when the storm blows in. Lighten his heart of worries, and daily hassles, and let him know that You matter most. Lord, help him to not let this material earth fog the decisions in his life. Hold his hand and pull him back onto the path that leads to You, the path of everlasting life. Lord, he thirsts for the Thruth, the Word of God, like everyone else. And he knows that he do. Help him to satisfy this thirst by seeking your Word and will. Help him so that he will not let difficulties in life discourage him, but let these things strenghten him in faith even more. I pray Lord, for blessings onto him. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gentle-Heart

Senior Pastor & Servant of YHWH
Mar 23, 2004
North East England
✟15,521.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Alwayslearning

His promise to you is
"But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Phillipians Chapter 4 verse 19

Just receive that promise in faith and know all will be well.And that you find God gives strength and wisdom.That you continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ and find He is first in your life, as you so desire. ;)

You're in my prayers
Gentle-Heart
I have you in my prayers and t

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
Bain_Adaneth said:
Lord I pray for you to be with alwayslearning. Help to strenghthen the walk between you and him. Comfort him, Lord, in his times of trial and suffering. Give and provide for his needs as you provide for the birds. Let him see your works in his life. Give him shelter Lord. Help him to grow stronger in faith. Help him Lord, to find a job that is good and rewarding. Lord, help him to devote his first words and thoughts of the day to you our Father. Be his shelter Lord, when the storm blows in. Lighten his heart of worries, and daily hassles, and let him know that You matter most. Lord, help him to not let this material earth fog the decisions in his life. Hold his hand and pull him back onto the path that leads to You, the path of everlasting life. Lord, he thirsts for the Thruth, the Word of God, like everyone else. And he knows that he do. Help him to satisfy this thirst by seeking your Word and will. Help him so that he will not let difficulties in life discourage him, but let these things strenghten him in faith even more. I pray Lord, for blessings onto him. In Jesus' name, Amen.

:pray: AMEN :bow:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.