Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for relief. This person has enough tribulations for one lifetime; please send people into her life who can support her and give her help. Help her to reach out for the help that she badly needs. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟119,302.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello, everyone. Please pray the Lord will cure my depression, joblessness, dire finances, and overall sense of despair. Please pray for a renewal in my life across the board. Thank you.
Praying now! Lord God I lift up hopingforheaven to You right now and I pray for a miracle in her mind and body right now and for a complete end to all depression, I take authority over the depression and I command it to go right now in the name of Jesus! I pray for a new job for hopingforheaven, her dream job with a high salary! I also pray for supernatural provision for all of her needs according to Your riches and glory and for an end to all financial problems! I also take authority over all despair and I command that to go in the name of Jesus as well! I speak life over her mind, body, and emotions now in the name of Jesus and I also speak peace over her mind, body, and emotions in the name of Jesus!

Upvote 0