This is the promise that He did promise us : an AGE-LASTING life (in this present evil age)....

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟78,302.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

This is the promise that He has promised us: “eternal life” = an AGE-LASTING life.

Beware of those who seduce us from this message...this good news... for it is truly good news for us in the here-and-now (and not in the "here-after").

1Jn 2:25-26 KJV
(25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
(26) These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

Young's Literal Translation
and this is the promise that He did promise us -- the life the age-during.

What age are we talking about? This present evil age we are living in. He delivers us out it by our faith in Him. The just shall live by faith. We shall live through out this present evil age unto the redemption of our mortal bodies where at the “last trump” of this age our mortal bodies (having not died) will put on immortality.

Those who "seduce" us contradict the gospel of Truth. They deny the true Christ and the Father who did promise us the age-lasting life.

Galatians 1:4
Young's Literal Translation
who did give himself for our sins, that he might deliver us out of the present evil age, according to the will of God even our Father,

We are promised an age-lasting life in this present evil age. He delivers us out of this age as we keep mortally living through it unto the coming age where the kingdoms of this world become His kingdom only.

This current evil age will not destroy our mortal bodies as He delivers us out of its destruction which is reserved for those who do not live after the Spirit.

Gal 1:3-4 KJV
(3) Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
(4) Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

Think of Caleb and Joshua here. They continued to live in the desert and were the only ones to reach the Promised Land while the others perished because of their unbelief. Caleb had the spirit of FAITH and was delivered.

Num 14:24 KJV
(24) But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.

The unbelievers carcasses though did not make it, They did drop in the desert. The same thing is happening in this present evil age…in this “desert” we are living in.

Heb 3:17 KJV
(17) But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?

We are to be His "infallible proofs" in this age to this world. We are to show that Jesus is indeed ALIVE as we shall continue to LIVE in this age (the 40 days are symbolic of Caleb and Joshua living in the desert for 40 years). As He lives, we live. We are to proclaim the kingdom/government of God to this world.

Act 1:3 KJV
(3) To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

I am not ashamed of the good news of Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation (to be delivered) to everyone that believes.

We are delivered from the wrath of God that is revealed from Heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men that hold down the truth (the gospel of truth) in unrighteousness.

In this present evil age His wrath is revealed by our mortal destruction from this earth. We mortally perish under His wrath. We abide in death under His wrath.

There is no way of mortally reaching the coming age without faith in Christ Jesus. The just shall LIVE (an age-lasting life) by faith.

Rom 1:16-18 KJV
(16) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
(17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
(18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

There is no other name UNDER HEAVEN given among men whereby we must be saved (to be delivered through this present evil age). The salvation is "UNDER HEAVEN"...that is, it is to be had in this earth as "men". This is not about "dying and going to Heaven" as the salvation is "under" it.

Act 4:12 KJV
(12) Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.