• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

BPD and Ritual Abuse

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have been praying to Jesus about my wounds.I have prayed that Jesus will continue to comfort me. I pray that Jesus will heal me from my torture and to help me understand that I am a torture victim and that my life has changed from it. Jesus explained to me that torture is the worst thing that can be done to a person. Jesus explained to me that I will never be the same and that I have to be gentle with myself. Jesus said I will never understand the cruelty that was done to me. Jesus said that my BPD has gotten worse because of my torture and that sometimes I do not feel my emotions well. Often times I am numb and want to cry but can't. I read books on BPD and they help me sometimes. Jesus says I can express my emotions to him and that will help me heal. Recently I have not been able to feel my emotions well. I have a lot of anger and pain about the ritual abuse but I write to Jesus and it helps me. Sometimes I write stories which help me express my emotions and other times I journal to Jesus. In the past I would hit myself and self harm to release my emotions. I know Jesus does not want me doing that and that if I bring my emotions to him it will help me heal. Jesus said he can handle my rage, pain, sadness and grief.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟548,019.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been praying to Jesus about my wounds.I have prayed that Jesus will continue to comfort me. I pray that Jesus will heal me from my torture and to help me understand that I am a torture victim and that my life has changed from it. Jesus explained to me that torture is the worst thing that can be done to a person. Jesus explained to me that I will never be the same and that I have to be gentle with myself. Jesus said I will never understand the cruelty that was done to me. Jesus said that my BPD has gotten worse because of my torture and that sometimes I do not feel my emotions well. Often times I am numb and want to cry but can't. I read books on BPD and they help me sometimes. Jesus says I can express my emotions to him and that will help me heal. Recently I have not been able to feel my emotions well. I have a lot of anger and pain about the ritual abuse but I write to Jesus and it helps me. Sometimes I write stories which help me express my emotions and other times I journal to Jesus. In the past I would hit myself and self harm to release my emotions. I know Jesus does not want me doing that and that if I bring my emotions to him it will help me heal. Jesus said he can handle my rage, pain, sadness and grief.

Bluerose, I know I don't always respond to a lot of your posts because they're hard for me to read. But I want you to know how proud I am of you. The stand you take against the enemy of your heart and soul is so admirable, and how you have continued to trust in Jesus as your True Friend and Savior. Always know that you are an inspiration to me, and to others who see the struggle that you have faced and are still working through. There is great reward coming some day for all your faithfulness to Him, despite the terrible things you had to endure.

In Christ,
Your brother Hidden :)

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Bluerose, I know I don't always respond to a lot of your posts because they're hard for me to read. But I want you to know how proud I am of you. The stand you take against the enemy of your heart and soul is so admirable, and how you have continued to trust in Jesus as your True Friend and Savior. Always know that you are an inspiration to me, and to others who see the struggle that you have faced and are still working through. There is great reward coming some day for all your faithfulness to Him, despite the terrible things you had to endure.

In Christ,
Your brother Hidden :)
Thank you so much for these words Hidden. They touched my heart and soul. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Jlaw260

Jan 21, 2018
Frisco
✟15,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I felt compelled to reply yo you as I have experienced the same thing with my BPD. I ask God to help me cope, help heal me, please take my pain away. Then I waited and read. I tried to do with just him and I.

That was my thought process but I changed when I regained sight that God WORKS through others. Godly, earthly followers are his outlet to us in many ways. I had a very hard time hearing him speak to me, but I saw his work that was directed for me through others CLEAR as day. Never loose site that the enemy lies to you.

I prayed these simple words "God will you guide me to the answer and solution". I wanted to know what steps I needed to take OUT THERE. I have never seen his work and love more clear than after that.

I heard very profound words from my sister. Our purpose here is to get to know Jesus Christ for our eternal salvation, and help as many others to do the same thing. The rest if filler.

The answer and solution is there, and I pray that you are lead on that path.

Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I felt compelled to reply yo you as I have experienced the same thing with my BPD. I ask God to help me cope, help heal me, please take my pain away. Then I waited and read. I tried to do with just him and I.

That was my thought process but I changed when I regained sight that God WORKS through others. Godly, earthly followers are his outlet to us in many ways. I had a very hard time hearing him speak to me, but I saw his work that was directed for me through others CLEAR as day. Never loose site that the enemy lies to you.

I prayed these simple words "God will you guide me to the answer and solution". I wanted to know what steps I needed to take OUT THERE. I have never seen his work and love more clear than after that.

I heard very profound words from my sister. Our purpose here is to get to know Jesus Christ for our eternal salvation, and help as many others to do the same thing. The rest if filler.

The answer and solution is there, and I pray that you are lead on that path.
Thank you so much for your response. God bless you :)

Upvote 0