✟16,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me!
My life is hard. I got a new job and already the boss is criticizng me for little things and hardly praises me. He seems very nitpicky and judgemental. I work retail. He acts like this is a military operation and wants everyone to have the same super talkative personality and he cant handle that i use the bathroom many times. Its none of his business if i use the bathroom whatever times. He is so perverted.
Also hes busy putting me down for stupid reasons but he and the coworkers are constantly making anti Christian jokes and sexually harassing jokes and even the guys make fun of some of the females body shapes and types calling one girl fat and short and the boss apparently turns a blind eye but yet i am not allowed to go to the bathroom more than others without it being an issue? I am so enraged at this place. I need work to survive and its hard to find a job!

• Prayers
Reactions: Walk together

Walk together

Jun 25, 2021
sydney
✟30,237.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Please pray for me!
My life is hard. I got a new job and already the boss is criticizng me for little things and hardly praises me. He seems very nitpicky and judgemental. I work retail. He acts like this is a military operation and wants everyone to have the same super talkative personality and he cant handle that i use the bathroom many times. Its none of his business if i use the bathroom whatever times. He is so perverted.
Also hes busy putting me down for stupid reasons but he and the coworkers are constantly making anti Christian jokes and sexually harassing jokes and even the guys make fun of some of the females body shapes and types calling one girl fat and short and the boss apparently turns a blind eye but yet i am not allowed to go to the bathroom more than others without it being an issue? I am so enraged at this place. I need work to survive and its hard to find a job!
I will pray for you if God answers my prayer he will discipline and remove the focus that has been on you. I pray that God will send his Angels of protection to you and remove the evil that is touching your life. God bless you and stay strong.

Upvote 0
Jul 28, 2022
Ny
✟16,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will pray for you if God answers my prayer he will discipline and remove the focus that has been on you. I pray that God will send his Angels of protection to you and remove the evil that is touching your life. God bless you and stay strong.
Thank you so much!!! God bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: Walk together
Upvote 0

Miao

Jun 14, 2022
NY
✟9,344.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi,
I will pray for you definitely. Also, I want to share with you that my boss is problematic, but it seems all of my past bosses had problems. As we pray, we can quote scriptures to fight the devil and after all it is the devil who is trying to harass us through people.

Powerful scripture we can say to ourselves every day is
John 1:12 I am God's child.
John 15:15 As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:1 I have been justified (declared righteous).
1 Corinthians 6:17 I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 I have been bought with a price and I belong to God.
1 Corinthians 12:27 I am a member of Christ's body.
Ephesians 1:3-8 I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child.
Colossians 1:13-14 I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.
Colossians 2:9-10 I am complete in Christ.
Hebrews 4:14-16 I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ

These scriptures you can find by google"who I am in Christ" But if the situation got too hard to handle you might find a new job.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟842,699.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me!
Go on Youtube and read the R/Slash Malicious Compliance videos to gain inspiration and ideas about how you can deal with a jerky boss and still keep your job.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟842,699.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me!
Further to my previous reply:
Every time he criticises you, or gives you instructions that you consider excessive or unfair, send him an email to confirm the criticism or instruction in writing. If he gives you a verbal instruction and by following it creates a train wreck situation, he may blame you and then say that he never gave you the instruction. But if you get it in writing, then you have absolute proof of the instruction and you can say, "All I did was to follow the boss's instruction." Getting confirmation in writing, covers your butt. Even asking a confirmation in writing without an answer is a defence which shows you have questioned a criticism or instruction and higher ups can question him to account for why he did not respond. Keep your file of emails in a safe place where your boss can't steal it. If you have workmates who are in the same boat as you, get them to do the same.

When you compile a file of documents, you will have evidence to support any complaint that you may make to your union, or the statutory agency that investigates abuses and bullying situations in the workplace.

Upvote 0