Bold Christian Daily Tasks?

Is Bold Christian Tasks a good Idea?

• Yes

• No,

• Yes, but needs more work

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi, my name is Jason Blanchard and I've been a youth group leader for the past year now. I'm in the process of creating a new web site that will give youth and young adults a place to learn how to spread the gospel better and broadening their comfort zones to be able to reach more people effectively. I have started numerous bible studies for the seriously atheist and have tried to reach the unreachable early 20 year olds that believe life is about drinking and sex. It's amazing the things God has been doing through my ministry and I believe he has a new step he wants me to take.

The idea is something I heard on the Christian radio station here in Orlando. It's daily Christian tasks. They are a way for Christians to focus on a goal of spreading the word or being a living testimony of the love of Jesus Christ each day. I know when I first became a Christian a few years ago I found it hard to say the word Jesus around my old friends. Or saying Jesus to anyone. Over the years of talking to youth and by being a part of spreading the gospel, it has gotten easier, but I'm still not to a place where I can freely walk up to starngers and let them know the Good News. I pray I will soon, but I haven't reached that maturity level yet.

I would like if you could check out the site and the idea and reply with any suggestions of how to take it. I will have a site up in a week or so if I get some positive responses back from the idea. I already have my youth group kids and friends of mine doing the tasks and they are enjoying it. Some of them have joined these forums and posted because of the tasks. Let me know what you think, yay or nay. I believe this is where God is calling me to use my talents and gifts he has given me.

For right now the tasks are embedded in my daily journal, because my youth kids and friends from all over read my daily journal and find the tasks there. I used to run a very popular military site and I use my site now to spread the word through my daily journal. I am a film student in Orlando Fl. So my journal is also about me being married and trying to create a successful film and video career. The link to the daily tasks are. (Please PM for the link.)

Thank you so much and check out the old postings about "Jesus Bless." It's a new movement I am trying to get caught on. Our youth group thought if Christians said Jesus Bless, then the Son, the Saviour's name word be in the air more often. It's also so far out of the ordinary it helps to create conversations with people about Jesus and his Love. Thank you so much for any suggestions. Jesus Bless.

Kristine

Oct 30, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario
Visit site
✟457.00
Faith
Christian
I thik this is a great idea! I think one of the biggest obstacles to spreading the faith is that a lot of young Christians (older ones too) have a hard time defending what they believe to a world who doesn't believe in the Bible, or in absolute truth and morality.

Let me know whenever you want a write-up on pro-life apologetics.

Jesus bless, :)
Kristine

Upvote 0