Biden or Trump?

iarwain

Feb 13, 2009
✟105,696.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Are you saying liberals will resort to violence rather than accept the outcome of an election? How ironic!
I actually think that if Trump wins, Democrats might refuse to certify him - possibly because he might have a criminal conviction tagged on him by that point. In which case I could see violence coming from either side. But yes, it would be ironic.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟206,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because of how the last 3 years have gone: prices still high, and illegals pouring over the border. Many who will vote for Biden. And you may be right on the civil war if it goes that way too.
There's a lot of propaganda going around. If you look closer, you'll find that price increases are world-wide, and the "open border" narrative is a strawman argument.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There's a lot of propaganda going around. If you look closer, you'll find that price increases are world-wide, and the "open border" narrative is a strawman argument.
People heard the closed, safe, and secure line from the Biden administration for roughly three years, with the media parroting their every word. If it were not for the busing, and the subsequent objections of Democrat mayors, we might still be hearing those lies. The hoax was exposed, and next we found out BIden was secretly flying in illegals while lying to the American people. He lied again when he claimed he needed money to stop the flow of people, a bill has passed and Joe still won't act to stem the flow. Joe and his strong supporters conned the nation. Thankfully National Guard troops from six states are currently defending our nation, and Texas is footing the bulk of the cost as a result of Joe's (Mr. Transparency) devious scheme. Illegals lured in by Joe and his people have been raped and sold into modern day slavery, even children, and a number have died. That is the harsh reality.

• Agree
Reactions: QvQ
Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟31,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed

I like what my Pastor said tonight: "America doesn't need another President. America needs Jesus."

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟206,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People heard the closed, safe, and secure line from the Biden administration for roughly three years, with the media parroting their every word.
That's not what I heard in the media or from the Biden administration. I heard that a constant stream of caravans of thousands of people were coming every day and overloading the system during the past three administrations.
If it were not for the busing, and the subsequent objections of Democrat mayors, we might still be hearing those lies.
I didn't hear any lies. I saw it with my own eyes on my news feed practically every day.
The hoax was exposed, and next we found out BIden was secretly flying in illegals while lying to the American people.
Are you sure these are not what you're talking about? Biden secret migrant flights
He lied again when he claimed he needed money to stop the flow of people, a bill has passed and Joe still won't act to stem the flow.
Every interview I've seen shows that these people are coming of their own accord. Are you sure Biden didn't mean he needed more money to handle the flow? Because without changing the laws I doubt he has the legal authority to stem the flow anymore than Obama or Trump did.

I have seen myself the border patrol is saying they're undermanned, and we know the detainment and court system is so backlogged and underfunded it's like a six year wait. Did this Bill provide funds for that?
Joe and his strong supporters conned the nation. Thankfully National Guard troops from six states are currently defending our nation, and Texas is footing the bulk of the cost as a result of Joe's (Mr. Transparency) devious scheme.
So, if the National guard is working and Texas is paying for it, wouldn't that indicate the border is undermanned and underfunded?
Illegals lured in by Joe and his people have been raped and sold into modern day slavery, even children, and a number have died. That is the harsh reality.
The part where you say "lured in" is hyperbolic. There have been some employers that have been exploiting children for labor, but don't blame Joe, because Republican controlled state legislatures have been pushing to allow these labor practices saying it helps migrant families.
cracking down on exploitation of migrant children
Immigrant child labor

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Valletta said:
People heard the closed, safe, and secure line from the Biden administration for roughly three years, with the media parroting their every word.
That's not what I heard in the media or from the Biden administration. I heard that a constant stream of caravans of thousands of people were coming every day and overloading the system during the past three administrations.
That's sad, I've urged people to use some foreign news sources, I often read news from Britain in over to get a more well-rounded view of U.S. news than one might get from relying exclusively on major U.S. major media. I was watching MSNBC just today before Easter dinner and they spent mose of their time calling conservatives names. Not much actual news. You also can watch Congressional hearings on CSPAN, Mayorkas even doubled down on some of his more outrageous boder claims in Congressional hearings.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟206,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's sad, I've urged people to use some foreign news sources, I often read news from Britain in over to get a more well-rounded view of U.S. news than one might get from relying exclusively on major U.S. major media. I was watching MSNBC just today before Easter dinner and they spent mose of their time calling conservatives names. Not much actual news. You also can watch Congressional hearings on CSPAN, Mayorkas even doubled down on some of his more outrageous boder claims in Congressional hearings.
I don't have to trust so called news sources that spread divisive rhetoric and clickbait sensationalism, since all three past administrations have had the same thing happening and all the border statistics are public information. I've seen the Mayorkas hearings. Mayorkas is not good at how he handles questions, but he seems honest to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't have to trust news sources since all three past administrations have said the same thing is happening, and the border statistics are public information. I've seen the Mayorkas hearings. Mayorkas is not good at how he handles questions, but he seems honest to me.
That's like excusing the crisis in San Francisco by saying there always has been crime. Under Joe, who is deliberately bringing in more people to gain more power for Democrats, (despite the human cost) our country is facing epic numbers(read the stats for yourself) that are best characterized as a disaster.

• Agree
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟206,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's like excusing the crisis in San Francisco by saying there always has been crime. Under Joe, who is deliberately bringing in more people to gain more power for Democrats, (despite the human cost) our country is facing epic numbers(read the stats for yourself) that are best characterized as a disaster.
"Excusing the crisis in San Francisco" sounds like a spirit of accusation insinuating I must not care what's happening to people in San Francisco because I don't blame Obama, Trump, or Biden for immigrants massing at the southern border. Of course, I do think there's always been crime, but then again there weren't always drugs like fentanyl so deadly and easily available on the streets. Nonetheless, I'm not motivated to find someone to blame as the sound course of action.

I've seen the stats, and you're right the numbers are high, but underfunding the system is just going to exacerbate the problem. We need solutions that actually deal with the problems in those countries where these people are fleeing from, not more "news" sites amplifying fear and who to blame. All administrations have had to follow the laws regarding asylum seekers. Unless the laws are changed it will continue. Despite what you think, I don't believe it politically helps Democrats to bring in immigrants in such large numbers and I don't believe any President likes having to deal with the problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟206,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like what my Pastor said tonight: "America doesn't need another President. America needs Jesus."
Meanwhile, Jesus said what you do to the least of my brethren you do unto me.

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Grogu

Mar 23, 2024
Maine
✟761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Neither!