Biden Honors Transgender Visibility Day While Demanding No Religious Messages on Easter Eggs.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,762,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hmmm. If I didn’t know any better I’d start getting the idea that Christianity was frowned upon in this country.

The Biden regime decided to drop all “religious” themes from an Easter egg decorating event. Yup. They asked people to decorate eggs but demanded that no religious messages be placed on the eggs. No crosses to commemorate Easter. Yeah, that makes sense.

And then this:

Continued below.

• Informative
Reactions: DJWhalen

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟281,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Again: he only says what his handlers tell him to say. He is waaaaay beyond the point of having an original thought, so he simply spouts out what the Democrats think their base wants to hear. I'm sure he agrees with it, but even if he didn't, he's too feeble to rebel against the people who put the key into the slot in his back every morning.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
486-control-puppet.png

Biden like many others is simply a puppet to the evil God hating luciferian puppet masters of this world.

But fear not!...for there is one who stands against them.
Is it a bird ?
Is it a plane?
No it's Donald J Trump .

s-l400.jpg

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,256,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Hmmm. If I didn’t know any better I’d start getting the idea that Christianity was frowned upon in this country.
It seems to be frowned on by the White House.
The Biden regime decided to drop all “religious” themes from an Easter egg decorating event. Yup. They asked people to decorate eggs but demanded that no religious messages be placed on the eggs. No crosses to commemorate Easter. Yeah, that makes sense.
My grandson colored an egg and it had a cross on it. I didn't coach him. Sad that the egg would have been disallowed at the White House.
And then this:

Continued below.
Does this explain it?
BidenAndMartin.jpg

I think so.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,762,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Quote from your link : Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America, said it was a “scandalous proclamation” and associated it with a “Luciferian hatred of God.” End quote.

I really really like this man , he has been speaking out against these Luciferian evil doers for a long time now , he even has a few vids on youtube.
And in 2020 he sent this letter to Donald Trump , warning him of these children of darkness as he calls them. Not that Donald Trump didn't already know , he did.

I heard that Trump wrote back to him and thanked him for his concern. Anyway here's the letter.

Vigano Letter – June 7, 2020

Upvote 0