Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm gave comments directly towards your comments. I'm sorry but you don't have an echo chamber at Christian Forums. Now come back on subject and let's debate accordingly.
Stay on topic and you won't have to be.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sure does.

2 Tim. 2:23 - But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Tit. 3:9 - But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Prov. 26:4 - Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

If the two of you are unwilling to acknowledge a simple truth of scripture and yield to it, then I have room for you in my life. It is a vain and wasted effort to gift you with the hard-earned knowledge I have gained over thirty years of dedicated research to this topic. You literally take my hard work and trample it. I have no time for those types of people. I should have known better than to engage.

I gave you the scriptures you need to know your error. Heed them or not as you choose.
I responded to you with Scriptures which completely torpedo your particular interpretation. You are the one who can't handle being corrected with the actual evidence. And yes, your views and ego do need some trampling - because they are totally incorrect.

Here's another nail in the coffin for your particular view that the crucifixion could have happened on the 15th of Nisan - which is the first day of Unleavened Bread. It's become evident that you are not very familiar with Jewish customs and how the Feasts of Yahweh were to be done. It's technical but supposedly you've done 30 years of research so I'm sure you can handle it.

First, what is the Feast of Unleavened Bread:
[Lev 23:5-7 LSB] 5 'In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at twilight is the Passover of Yahweh. 6 'Then on the fifteenth day of the same month there is the Feast of Unleavened Bread to Yahweh; for seven days you shall eat unleavened bread. 7 'On the first day you shall have a holy convocation; you shall not do any laborious work.

Notice the 15th is a holy convocation - a Sabbath - no work of any kind. Just this fact alone means that the crucifixion could not have happened on a Sabbath. That's the whole point of the narrative of having the dead body of Jesus entombed BEFORE the Sabbath started at sundown.

Then there's the little detail that completely destroys your opinion. The religious leaders had not eaten the Passover yet themselves. And it was the next morning after they had arrested him. Passover is not on the 15th. It is always on Nisan 14. So this must have been happening on the morning of the 14th.
[Jhn 18:28 LSB] 28 Then they led Jesus from Caiaphas into the Praetorium, and it was early; and they themselves did not enter into the Praetorium so that they would not be defiled, but might eat the Passover.

Upvote 0

AFrazier

Site Supporter
Apr 1, 2016
Mauldin, South Carolina
✟166,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I responded to you with Scriptures which completely torpedo your particular interpretation. You are the one who can't handle being corrected with the actual evidence. And yes, your views and ego do need some trampling - because they are totally incorrect.

Here's another nail in the coffin for your particular view that the crucifixion could have happened on the 15th of Nisan - which is the first day of Unleavened Bread. It's become evident that you are not very familiar with Jewish customs and how the Feasts of Yahweh were to be done. It's technical but supposedly you've done 30 years of research so I'm sure you can handle it.

First, what is the Feast of Unleavened Bread:
[Lev 23:5-7 LSB] 5 'In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at twilight is the Passover of Yahweh. 6 'Then on the fifteenth day of the same month there is the Feast of Unleavened Bread to Yahweh; for seven days you shall eat unleavened bread. 7 'On the first day you shall have a holy convocation; you shall not do any laborious work.

Notice the 15th is a holy convocation - a Sabbath - no work of any kind. Just this fact alone means that the crucifixion could not have happened on a Sabbath. That's the whole point of the narrative of having the dead body of Jesus entombed BEFORE the Sabbath started at sundown.

Then there's the little detail that completely destroys your opinion. The religious leaders had not eaten the Passover yet themselves. And it was the next morning after they had arrested him. Passover is not on the 15th. It is always on Nisan 14. So this must have been happening on the morning of the 14th.
[Jhn 18:28 LSB] 28 Then they led Jesus from Caiaphas into the Praetorium, and it was early; and they themselves did not enter into the Praetorium so that they would not be defiled, but might eat the Passover.
All I want to know from you is this: Was the afternoon prior to the last supper the day when the passover was slain? Yes or no?

Upvote 0

AFrazier

Site Supporter
Apr 1, 2016
Mauldin, South Carolina
✟166,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
When you spreading what is wrong it needs to be pointed out just like I'd hope you do for others.
Was the afternoon prior to the last supper the day when the passover was slain? Yes or no?

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's documented fact, actually. But since we both know that your research is negligent, amateurish, and grossly incomplete, I'll just ignore you and not waste time correcting you.
That's because you can't. You are totally incorrect. I can't believe you are trying to get away with this falsehood. You've lost all credibility now.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All I want to know from you is this: Was the afternoon prior to the last supper the day when the passover was slain? Yes or no?
Until you respond to the Scripture that torpedoes your claims, I won't be answering anything else you try to dodge.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Barley is Aviv in March:

So why would someone discount all the early Church Fathers who said the crucifixion was March 25th and ignore the writings attributed to the letter of Pilate to Tiberius or the Acts of Pilate which both are dated in March.

April of 31 AD is not when the crucifixion took place. It was March 25th of 31 AD.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Barley is Aviv in March:

So why would someone discount all the early Church Fathers who said the crucifixion was March 25th and ignore the writings attributed to the letter of Pilate to Tiberius or the Acts of Pilate which both are dated in March.

April of 31 AD is not when the crucifixion took place. It was March 25th of 31 AD.
Please show proof that those ancient letters were dated to March. Really interested in that. There are no dates listed in the text of those letters.

As to those videos. Yes, they showed some grain that was ripe during March. But that was a: not near Jerusalem and b: not the majority of the crop and c: either using chemicals or plants that were stressed so they go to seed faster.
The barley is ripe several weeks AFTER the spring equinox. Always. Always has been.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please show proof that those ancient letters were dated to March. Really interested in that. There are no dates listed in the text of those letters.

As to those videos. Yes, they showed some grain that was ripe during March. But that was a: not near Jerusalem and b: not the majority of the crop and c: either using chemicals or plants that were stressed so they go to seed faster.
The barley is ripe several weeks AFTER the spring equinox. Always. Always has been.
And yes, the videos do show that the grain was ripe near Jerusalem, go view them again. The one for this year shows them standing and observing the wild barley right next to the Temple Mount.

It isn't that someone else is dating them. The authors dated them just like you would date a letter.

CHURCH FATHERS: Letter of Pilate to Tiberius Note it says 28 March.

Ask yourself, why would someone fake a document like that and sign a date earlier than the Crucifixion if it actually took place in April?

The Acts of Pilate mentions that the crucifixion took place on the 8th of the Kalends of April:

Also, the Barley was not chemically altered. It was wild barley growing next to the Temple mount.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And yes, the videos do show that the grain was ripe near Jerusalem, go view them again. The one for this year shows them standing and observing the wild barley right next to the Temple Mount.

It isn't that someone else is dating them. The authors dated them just like you would date a letter.

CHURCH FATHERS: Letter of Pilate to Tiberius Note it says 28 March.

Ask yourself, why would someone fake a document like that and sign a date earlier than the Crucifixion if it actually took place in April?

The Acts of Pilate mentions that the crucifixion took place on the 8th of the Kalends of April:

Also, the Barley was not chemically altered. It was wild barley growing next to the Temple mount.
Ok, that letter of PIlate is so totally faked. Please, did you really fall for that and think that was a real letter? "His disciples are flourishing". That right there is the total give away that this is a complete forgery.

As to the videos, they found some - as in a few- heads that were getting to the abib state. The grain was NOT abib. There is another set of videos which was done much more accurately showing the fields around Jerusalem and showing that they were no where near abib in March. It's just not possible. It can never happen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ok, that letter of PIlate is so totally faked. Please, did you really fall for that and think that was a real letter? "His disciples are flourishing". That right there is the total give away that this is a complete forgery.

As to the videos, they found some - as in a few- heads that were getting to the abib state. The grain was NOT abib. There is another set of videos which was done much more accurately showing the fields around Jerusalem and showing that they were no where near abib in March. It's just not possible. It can never happen.
Did you miss what I said about it being a fake? That if it is a fake, then we must still give the dating credit because putting the wrong date on it would by like writing the word FAKE on it. No one faking something is going to put a fake date on it. I give that document about as much credibility as your April dating at this point but at least the DATE on it has more credibility.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did you miss what I said about it being a fake? That if it is a fake, then we must still give the dating credit because putting the wrong date on it would by like writing the word FAKE on it. No one faking something is going to put a fake date on it. I give that document about as much credibility as your April dating at this point but at least the DATE on it has more credibility.
LOL. The April 25, 31 AD date for the crucifixion has more than 30 data points which prove it is the correct date.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
LOL. The April 25, 31 AD date for the crucifixion has more than 30 data points which prove it is the correct date.

The April date is wrong as I have shown here and laid out. Abib occurs in March and April. To say it doesn't occur in March is just misinformation.

Upvote 0

AFrazier

Site Supporter
Apr 1, 2016
Mauldin, South Carolina
✟166,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Until you respond to the Scripture that torpedoes your claims, I won't be answering anything else you try to dodge.
Sorry to break it to you, but you’re the only one dodging anything.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The April date is wrong as I have shown here and laid out. Abib occurs in March and April. To say it doesn't occur in March is just misinformation.

You have done nothing of the kind. I have posted evidence that contradicts every single thing you try to claim. Here is another. Peer reviewed science for the FLOWERING times of barley at certain latitudes. In Israel, FLOWERING is in March. Even up to mid March. Ripe barley occurs from 3 to 5 weeks later.

realJewishCalendar_part3_barleyFlowering.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AFrazier

Site Supporter
Apr 1, 2016
Mauldin, South Carolina
✟166,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Please stop posting nonsense. You've been outed as not knowing what you are talking about and posting false information.
The only kind of response you deserve at this point is the type of response that's not allowed on this site. Anyone with even an ounce of education on this topic knows how wrong you are. That's why not a single person has agreed with you. It's not because you've discovered some mysterious secret that scholars with Ivy League educations over the course of five hundred years haven't figured out. It's because you're wrong. And everyone who knows anything about this subject at all knows you're wrong, knows why you're wrong, and refuses to waste time arguing with someone unwilling to accept correction. Apparently I'm the only one dumb enough to try.

Jesus ate the passover. Three sets of scripture state this plainly. The passover was eaten on the 14th day near sunset as it became the 15th. He was crucified the next day. The day after the 14th is the 15th. If you don't have the mental capacity to grasp this, then you have no business arguing this with me. You aren't even in my league.

You haven't torpedoed squat. If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that, and you'd know why. Go back to your encyclopedias and leave the real scholarship to the academics who write the encyclopedias.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You have done nothing of the kind. I have posted evidence that contradicts every single thing you try to claim. Here is another. Peer reviewed science for the FLOWERING times of barley at certain latitudes. In Israel, FLOWERING is in March. Even up to mid March. Ripe barley occurs from 3 to 5 weeks later.

View attachment 346788
LOL, I'm supposed to believe a chart over eye witnesses that presented video evidence of the Aviv Barley in Jerusalem taking place in March? - don't think so.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
LOL, I'm supposed to believe a chart over eye witnesses that presented video evidence of the Aviv Barley in Jerusalem taking place in March? - don't think so.
The video evidence did not prove the barley was abib. They are charlatans with an agenda to hoodwink weak minds. The proof is in the actual videos. I'm done with you. You aren't even honest when you've been proven wrong.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The video evidence did not prove the barley was abib. They are charlatans with an agenda to hoodwink weak minds. The proof is in the actual videos. I'm done with you. You aren't even honest when you've been proven wrong.

Ok, going to give you more education on the Barley. Review the following and understand why the March Barley is acceptable for the wave offering.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok, going to give you more education on the Barley. Review the following and understand why the March Barley is acceptable for the wave offering.

I don't have to read anything that disputes the biblical era calendar. The math that I've shown proves that I've rediscovered the correct metonic cycle that the observational calendar was based on. If you haven't even watched the material, I have no more use in responding to ignorant posts like yours.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.