anytown
✟25,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think you have a lot more research to do, but if you have been studying this question, which has kept historians and theologians and archaeologists and laymen alike fascinated for generations, then wonderful!, we should have a lot of things we can compare and talk about and discuss, in a spirit of Christian fellowship. Just because I don't agree with your conclusion doesn't mean I am manipulating the Bible. What it does mean is that there is a LOT of evidence that you are unaware of that would probably change your view. Notice I said change your view, not change the Bible.

I dearly love studying any and everything that pertains to the life and ministry of Jesus Christ, and have been studying these things for over 40 years. And the highlight of my academic life has been some wonderful opportunities to share with fellow Christians and non-Christians alike. I would love to share with you what I have learned, for the sole purpose of building up your faith in the times and the seasons of the life of Jesus, the historical authenticity of the eyewitness accounts of his life in the Gospels, and the Christian observance of the most important events in the history of the world ... the Christmas observance of his birth, and the Easter observance of his death and resurrection.

I have no other motive than to testify of the historical evidence of the life of our Great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

In His Name,
Deborah~
That is a great response Deborah. I also believe that the resurrection was in 31 AD (I know you see a different date). I hope you keep studying and hold onto what you believe is right but be sure to challenge all claims and make sure that you have the Truth. That is the important thing.

One of the key things that binds 31 AD to the crucifixion is that there must be 40 years from that time to the destruction of the Temple which took place in 70 AD. So you might think that 70 - 31 = 39 but you have to include the year in which He was crucified inclusively so it makes 40 years. Because the destruction of the Temple actually BEGAN with Christ. Recall at the crucifixion is when the Veil was rent in two. The sages recorded how after that time the Temple was not the same. The gates would remain open the and the Menorah wouldn't stay lit, and more.

That year was also the 490th year in the count from Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy. Jesus was crucified on March 25th as the early Church fathers and historians have heralded. The changes to the Jewish calendar didn't take place until Hillel II. Therefore, those earliest Jews turned Christians and others would have known the day, Jesus was crucified. A key understanding in all of this is that the sabbath days were according to the phases of the moon. Therefore, the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th were all Sabbaths of each lunar month. That means a lunar year - you would have 48 Sabbaths. These were administered from Sabbath to Sabbath by the 24 courses of the priest setup by King David (Chronicles 24). So they would serve twice in a year. I have all these courses mapped out and when they served even going back to the start of their courses under King Solomon. I find that the 8th course of Abia was serving during the Day of Atonement in 4 BC which would be when Zecharias was visited with the news that Elizabeth would bring forth John the Baptist. These things can't be understand unless one understand that the Jews served from Sabbath to Sabbath via a Lunar Calendar that was aligned with the equinoxes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Another thing to note is that IF (and it wasn't) April was the month in 31 AD in which Jesus was crucified - it would have been on the 14th of the month - not the 15th. This means He would have been crucified on the 24th (meaning the day began at sunset the previous day on the 23rd of April). But this is a moot point or should be since He was not crucified in April.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Another thing to note is that IF (and it wasn't) April was the month in 31 AD in which Jesus was crucified - it would have been on the 14th of the month - not the 15th. This means He would have been crucified on the 24th (meaning the day began at sunset the previous day on the 23rd of April). But this is a moot point or should be since He was not crucified in April.
Not true. The date of the crucifixion of the Messiah was April 25, 31 AD.

1714434929160.png

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, your 490 year claim is NOT true whatsoever. Again, watch my presentations. I have a 7 part series on how the 70 Weeks prophecy should properly be understood. And it all hinges on the proper construction of the observational calendar with the particular metonic cycle which I have rediscovered. It's all tied together and fits like cogs in a machine. If you get just one part of the puzzle wrong, the entire thing does not fit together correctly. And that is why almost everyone does not truly have a correct understanding of all these things. I have been given the privilege of rediscovering all these pieces and how they properly fit together. It's all there for anyone to see and verify for yourself. But it takes effort on your part to get past your own ego.
If your saying I'm wrong, then I already know your presentations are wrong. I doubt you know when Isaac was born or when he was offered up. Or when the Exodus occurred or who the Pharoah was that drown in the Red Sea.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If your saying I'm wrong, then I already know your presentations are wrong. I doubt you know when Isaac was born or when he was offered up. Or when the Exodus occurred or who the Pharoah was that drown in the Red Sea.
Yes, I do. It's all in a big spreadsheet with all the proper Old Testament proofs. All related to the proper Sabbatical cycles. All related to the proper Years of Jubilee. All related to the 7000 years of human history. All fits together like a machine. I wouldn't put it out if it didn't fit together exactly and everyone can see it for themselves. No fudging the numbers like EVERYONE else has done. And it can easily show where it has been done.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I do. It's all in a big spreadsheet with all the proper Old Testament proofs. All related to the proper Sabbatical cycles. All related to the proper Years of Jubilee. All related to the 7000 years of human history. All fits together like a machine. I wouldn't put it out if it didn't fit together exactly and everyone can see it for themselves. No fudging the numbers like EVERYONE else has done. And it can easily show where it has been done.
It is obviously incorrect if you can't see that 31 AD is the 490th year of the 70 weeks.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
LOL, I didn't look at any of your videos and wont. But this was amusing from your channel page:

"The challenge still stands for anyone to show anything that is inaccurate or false about any content. It's been over 7 years now since I released this information to the public and no one has been able to find fault with anything. It's been over 15 years since I started contacting well-known Bible teachers, pastors and prophecy experts. No one has responded with any issues so far."

If you don't change, I'm going to bet you go the rest of your life without a successful challenge :worried:
And it's true. Not a single person can find anything wrong with my content. Not a single person. That is, once they truly research and verify and get over their preconceived assumptions. So many people have said my content has opened their eyes to things they always wondered about and could never understand. So, yes, the challenge remains for anyone to prove a single thing I've said is wrong.

Upvote 0

AFrazier

Site Supporter
Apr 1, 2016
Mauldin, South Carolina
✟167,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
And it's true. Not a single person can find anything wrong with my content. Not a single person. That is, once they truly research and verify and get over their preconceived assumptions. So many people have said my content has opened their eyes to things they always wondered about and could never understand. So, yes, the challenge remains for anyone to prove a single thing I've said is wrong.
That's nonsense. I found plenty wrong with it. You just refuse to hear it. I gave you scripture and other evidence. And I have "truly researched and verified" what's true. You're the one with preconceived assumptions. The only eye-opening your video did for me was show me just how little you really understand the topic.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's nonsense. I found plenty wrong with it. You just refuse to hear it. I gave you scripture and other evidence. And I have "truly researched and verified" what's true. You're the one with preconceived assumptions. The only eye-opening your video did for me was show me just how little you really understand the topic.
No you haven't. I showed Scripture where your claims are incorrect. I gave sources and your refuse to acknowledge them. You are delusional in your comments.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You can't fix people who want to live in their own ignorance. I've spent about as much time on the current comments as I'm willing to spend. Watch. Or don't watch. That's your choice. But you won't ever know the actual way of a lot of biblical topics if you don't. That's just the facts.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You can't fix people who want to live in their own ignorance. I've spent about as much time on the current comments as I'm willing to spend. Watch. Or don't watch. That's your choice. But you won't ever know the actual way of a lot of biblical topics if you don't. That's just the facts.
No date for the Feast of Dedication in 30 AD? I guess that was too tough a question?

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Feast of Dedication in 30 AD began the night of December 8th (Julian).

Jesus was born during that Feast in 3 BC. The Feast is also known as the Feast of Lights and while it commemorates the miraculous event of the oil in the lampstand burning for the 8 days it was a type of far more - showing that we should have hope in the light to come. Jeremiah also captured a type of this hope when he passed on the fire. John was witness of that Light that came into the World.

Joh 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
Joh 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,762,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

1714491919037.png

This thread has had a small clean up. More could be done.

Stop with the snark and flaming. No comments are needed about the other member.

Remember that the flaming rules include:

• Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF, or use nicknames to do so. A list of unacceptable names can be found here.. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The OP says the Barley ripens several weeks after the equinox. So what is the earliest the OP believes the Barley WAVING could be? Educate us on your timeline.
I showed a chart and a peer reviewed source. Refer back to that for your answers. It's already been discussed.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I showed a chart and a peer reviewed source. Refer back to that for your answers. It's already been discussed.
The chart and the discussion that followed was indicating that it took "several weeks" for the Barley to turn ripe. Therefore, it is saying that the Barley couldn't get rip essential until the third week of April and beyond. Of course that is in error.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟34,361.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The chart and the discussion that followed was indicating that it took "several weeks" for the Barley to turn ripe. Therefore, it is saying that the Barley couldn't get rip essential until the third week of April and beyond. Of course that is in error.
Your assumptions about what the chart states is in error. You conclusions are not correct.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟25,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your assumptions about what the chart states is in error. You conclusions are not correct.
How so, you stated in post 128:
"The barley is ripe several weeks AFTER the spring equinox. Always. Always has been". So if it is in error then you are saying that the wave offering can be before the 3rd week of April? If so, what about the second week of April?

If your not standing by your earlier statements, then please clarify.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.