Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Bible Codes Unsealed
BibleCodesUnsealed

Correct your Bible doctrine. When is the rapture? According to the Bible Codes Unsealed book it's a 2023 pre-Tribulation spring Pentecost rapture.
When does Ezekiel 38 happen? It's at the end of the Tribulation when Jesus comes back according to the Bible codes-Armageddon.
Who's the Antichrist? Dozens of codes show it's Barack Obama.

BibleCodesUnsealed

99% of the church world is off on the calendar. Scripture says that Satan will change the times. The Bible codes prove most people are 40 to 45 days too fast, celebrating Easter on April 8th when the Bible codes say Passover is May 18th and resurrection day is May 21st this year.

What if I told you most of the Christian world is watching the sliver of the moon to do their counts, but the Bible codes tell us the full moon of each month is when the moon is new. Jesus is the light of the world. (The sliver of the moon is a Muslim false teaching, hence the moon sliver on the Muslim flag).

Is the Niburu planetary system above us right now, or is it a bunch of hogwash? The Bible Codes Unsealed book reveals this. (The Catholic Church doesn't have a telescope named Lucifer for no reason).

Before computers were developed, Jews long ago discovered Bible codes by counting equal distances between Hebrew letters to reveal certain hidden messages. They were called letter counters.

But they were severely limited in their capacity to count until the development of computer software in the last days that could easily count thousands of equidistant letter skips.

Daniel 12:4
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel 12:4 tells us there will be a book revealed at the end times, a time when knowledge would be increased.
BibleCodesUnsealed

Revelation 22:10

“And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.”

The Bible Codes Unsealed book reveals God's hidden message that's been there since the beginning of time. God is so awesome!

Matthew 19:26

“But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.”

You will be blessed when you get to Heaven with the knowledge of this book, and when you share it. Download it and read it. I've only just scratched the surface of what you're about to discover inside.

Be sure to read the codes specifically naming "Poseidon Nukes" and the destruction of the U.S. with a great tsunami. (Russia's submarine nuke is named Poseidon). Is that just a coincidence? Not a chance! That message has been in the Bible for 6,000 years.

You might be inclined to scoff at the Bible codes, but just know that you can go buy the CodeFinder software right now and duplicate these codes exactly.

Pastor Johnny of Faultline Grace Bible Study does a nightly Bible study where he covers the main Bible text and the coded text. It's truly incredible.

I highly recommend his channel. It will get your Bible doctrine straightened out fast. Pastor Johnny is a hard hitter for the truth, so if you aren't ready for that, his YouTube videos probably aren't for you.

Last night's sermon:

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You do not need hidden messages, secret linguistic codes, or algorithms under the guise of "knowledge would be increased" to interpret biblical prophecies. The Word of God (Bible) is good enough if you allow it to be its own interpreter.

• Agree
Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bible Codes Unsealed
BibleCodesUnsealed

Correct your Bible doctrine. When is the rapture? According to the Bible Codes Unsealed book it's a 2023 pre-Tribulation spring Pentecost rapture.
C;mon, get right to the point! How much for this Amazing Book That No Christian Should Be Without? I'm certain we'll all want to buy them to give to all our kinfolk, friends, enemies, colleagues, associates, creditors, and chance acquaintances,.
When does Ezekiel 38 happen?

On a Thursday?
Who's the Antichrist? Dozens of codes show it's Barack Obama.
Ha! I knew it was The Black Guy!.

prove most people are 40 to 45 days too fast, celebrating Easter on April 8th when the Bible codes say Passover is May 18th and resurrection day is May 21st this year.
Oh no! Think of the billions of people bound for hell because they went to sunrise service on the wrong day!
Is the Niburu planetary system above us right now,

It's a system now? With its own sun and all? Dang, this is more Sirius than I thought!

(The Catholic Church doesn't have a telescope named Lucifer for no reason).
The Catholic Church has a telescope named Lucifer? Hasn't anyone told them?
Be sure to read the codes specifically naming "Poseidon Nukes"
Good job God put those secret messages in Scripture in idiomatic English, innit?
and the destruction of the U.S. with a great tsunami.
Wow, that would take quite a tsunami to destroy a placew covering 3.5 million square miles, won't it?
You might be inclined to scoff at the Bible codes
Not me, no sir! We all know that "there shall come in the last days scoffers", who will think your book is just a scam to bilk gullible Christians.
, but just know that you can go buy the CodeFinder software
I was certain that we could.
Pastor Johnny of Faultline Grace Bible Study does a nightly Bible study
Well if Pastor Johnny says it's legit that's all I need to know.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You do not need hidden messages, secret linguistic codes, or algorithms under the guise of "knowledge would be increased" to interpret biblical prophecies. The Word of God (Bible) is good enough if you allow it to be its own interpreter.
Yet, but Nibiru.:eek:

Upvote 0

PsaltiChrysostom

Mar 20, 2018
Virginia
✟70,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And here I thought the "rapture" was supposed to happen in 1988

1683026558113.png

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟829,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bible Codes Unsealed
BibleCodesUnsealed

Correct your Bible doctrine. When is the rapture? According to the Bible Codes Unsealed book it's a 2023 pre-Tribulation spring Pentecost rapture.....
..... the Bible codes say Passover is May 18th and resurrection day is May 21st this year.
Darn... I have concert Tickets for June 2nd. Guess I should sell them FAST since, thanks to this post, I just found out I won't be here!!

Upvote 0

PsaltiChrysostom

Mar 20, 2018
Virginia
✟70,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Darn... I have concert Tickets for June 2nd. Guess I should sell them FAST since, thanks to this post, I just found out I won't be here!!
Who are you seeing? If you think you might vanish, could you put them somewhere for me please? :p

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟829,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Who are you seeing? If you think you might vanish, could you put them somewhere for me please? :p
Ringo Starr and his All Star Band.... man that's a tough call.... Rapture or Beatle...?

Upvote 0

PsaltiChrysostom

Mar 20, 2018
Virginia
✟70,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ringo Starr and his All Star Band.... man that's a tough call.... Rapture or Beatle...?
Nice tickets! I'm thinking about seeing Aerosmith for their farewell tour. I wish I'd had gone to see Rush on their final tour. The bands I grew up with are dying off pretty quickly now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟829,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟829,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Back to the thread topic, I've been on CF since 2002 and for the last 21 years have been collecting all date setting and similar posts in the hopes that one day someone will finally hit the bullseye... so far there has been a 100% failure rate...100%.

I guess in a couple weeks I'll get to either move this post into the 100% failure column, or congratulate @Garrettlst for being the very first one and only correct prognisticaor I've come across in my two decades on CF.

Upvote 0

PsaltiChrysostom

Mar 20, 2018
Virginia
✟70,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Back to the thread topic, I've been on CF since 2002 and for the last 21 years have been collecting all date setting and similar posts in the hopes that one day someone will finally hit the bullseye... so far there has been a 100% failure rate...100%.

I guess in a couple weeks I'll get to either move this post into the 100% failure column, or congratulate @Garrettlst for being the very first one and only correct prognisticaor I've come across in my two decades on CF.
If we could only go back to Deuteronomy 18, that might stop some of this stuff.

20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟1,002,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have been active at CF since either '99 or '00 can't remember which.

Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟737,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Yet, but Nibiru.:eek:

It's been a few years since I've seen a good ol' fashioned Nibiru conspiracy theory. Something something lizard people Free Masons

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟737,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
And here I thought the "rapture" was supposed to happen in 1988

View attachment 330664

No no no, it was supposed to happen in 1994, just ask Harold Camping, except no, then it was supposed to happen in 2011.

judgmentday_AP110519143900.jpg

Now that some of us have made fun of the date setting stuff. How long until someone accuses us of being "scoffers" from 2 Peter 3:3?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0