Bernie romps home - Hillary on the rocks...

BlessedHeart

Apr 4, 2016
Connecticut
✟7,661.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've been surprised at the level of support Sanders has been able to achieve. It seems that many, many people respond to his ideas and values, more than I ever would've guessed. I do believe Clinton is the stronger Democratic candidate, but this year has been a strange one in politics. Whoever would've expected Trump to find so much support? It'll be interesting to watch as the election year continues.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Bernie's winning streak continues in Wisconsin. Hillary can't win a State to save her life. :D
I am assuming that "Hillary on the Rocks" is a drink order, because her nomination is as secure today as ever, which means "It's guaranteed." :sigh:

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
People said that about Jeb! too.
No, they didn't.

They might have assumed he would win the nomination...before the primaries started, but everyone who follows politics knows that Sanders can win an endless number of primaries and not catch Hillary in the delegate count.

Upvote 0

graceandpeace

Episcopalian
Sep 12, 2013
✟22,185.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
A month ago, I would've said Clinton is inevitable, given her lead. This election season, however, has proven somewhat unpredictable. Perhaps there will be a surprise coming soon.

Clinton is my first choice, but I will support Sanders if he is the nominee.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
A month ago, I would've said Clinton is inevitable, given her lead. This election season, however, has proven somewhat unpredictable. Perhaps there will be a surprise coming soon.

Clinton is my first choice, but I will support Sanders if he is the nominee.
The only possibility is if a solid majority of the superdelegates, almost all of whom currently support Hillary, swing to Bernie for some reason. I can't imagine that happening.

Upvote 0